wants to Attend the public memorial Tomorrow

Jumah2128

Proud Member
The Michael Jackson Fans that were lottery picked to Attend The public Memorial Service at Staples Center seriously if you have an extra ticket and want to share the experience with other Fan out the kindness of your heart the ticket free of charge the same way you got it because you acknowledge that you won't have anyone to attend with you

please contact me I would really really want to attend to pay my respects in-person to the Man that has changed my life

Jumah2128@netzero.net
Cell # 310-686-3730

Mr.Jumah Muhammad

good luck :),im from australia so im not gonna bother lol,,just think of me when ur there guys,ill be the girl rugged up at 3 in the morning with my box of tissues,big block of chocolate and my stuffed monkey lol

I wish you good luck too. Michael saved my life as well, along with countless others. I am saddened and somewhat angry that I didn't get a ticket. I already had plane tickets and had to cancel them and loose money. Still, I guess Mike is SO big that it's just impossible for even 10% of us to go. It is depressing, but let's try to appreciate that we were part of his life. His memorial in death will never top the Victory and Bad concerts I saw. I do wish I could pay my respects and I've only met one other fan in the San Francisco area...sad.

Back