What's on your mind

Pinkpillow

Proud Member
Here you can post things what's on your mind, that's not worth it to make a whole new thread

Like, i miss Michael Jackson right now. Not only his music but also his personality. A sweet, kind and incredible loving person.

He made my days. I was excited everyday for what's was going to happen. And now I would finally see Michael Jackson perform again, and not another crap artist on stage. This time it was time for MJ to show us again. If we only could get atleast 1 concert it would feel a little better. I dont think MJ would die like this, because he had so many things going on. I think. And I also feel sorry he died before he was gonna öet us aware of the climate situation. He could have made a real big difference. I dont think he's with eas with that.

But I dont know if mj should have been buried..He wanted to live forever. So maybe he should have been cooled down, and then in 100 years he maybe would be alive again.. It would almost feel better he have atleast a chance to comeback, even its 1 % its still a chance to take.. But now its too late, and maybe it not even legal, but I think thats what MJ wanted..

Last edited:
michael i love you and i cant type atm cuz everything is so bleak and it hurts but I LOVE YOU...I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH :( :( :(

Back