MJ Inspired Fashions!

herstory

Proud Member
I'm pretty much a clothing junkie and I'm always finding items that are Michael inspired. :D It's easy to throw on a t-shirt when you're feeling exceptionally Michaely but I like to hunt down stuff that has that embellished, over the top, but still oh so sleek and cool edge that Michael rocked on the DAILY. :yes:

Anyway, here's some stuff I found on TopShop, I'll go through more of my favourite stores and post the goodies if anyone actually would like me to. :blush:
You can find everything here! http://www.topshop.com

Let's start from the top!
Picture1.png

Thrillerlicious! Layer this baby up with an embellished blazer or motorcycle jacket and bust out the red leather pants!
Picture2.png

Like a combo of the Bad logo and the feel of Thriller. Could be very 80's rocker chic with some acid washed skinnies.
Picture3.png

Not many people could pull off a sequin sweater without looking like a grandma but MJ took fashion risks and you should too!
Picture4.png

CLASSIC MICHAEL! He loved his red cardis and this one has an adorable little apple on the pocket to remind you of the one and only applehead.
Picture8.png

Ooooh the gaudy sparkly sequin goodness! You don't need much else with this awesome jacket at the center of your outfit.
Picture7.png

I don't need to explain this. Perfection.
Picture6.png

I love this jacket! Reminds me of 90's Michael a lot with the structure and embellishments.
Picture5.png

I love the satin sleeves!
sequintopshop.png

HOTNESS. Definitely would be breaking hearts in this number.
Picture19.png

So, this is a little bit of a stretch maybe but the colour scheme is very Smooth Criminal to me.
Picture9.png

This pair of jeans is totally my lover! :lol: It's a little hard to see but they're embellished with some fierce gold studs.
Picture10.png

Super sleek and skinny! These have awesome zipper details up the front. Pair them with some pointy toed boots and you'd be soooo bad.
Picture20.png

Hey pretty baby with the high heels on!! These might be better suited for Dirty Diana though...the studs and glossy finish make these delicious.
Picture15.png

Um...obviously a necessity.
Picture16.png

Annie are you OK?? These would be so slick with skinny jeans.
Picture14.png

Awesommmmeee!!!
Picture18.png

Bad to the max.
Picture12.png

Chaaains! I wonder how jingly these are when you walk.
Picture33.png

Blingy ring!
Picture32.png

Fit for a queen while she is with her king.
Picture30.png

Ben, the two of us need look no more...hehe
Picture26.png

Classic! The gold finish adds an extra Michaely flair.
Picture21.png
Picture23.png

The studded goodness!! Put these over a pair of wet-look leggings.
Picture27.png

Adorable little clutch! This would go great with the sequined dress.
Picture28.png

A break from the gold.
Picture29.png

He had a heart of gold. :heart:

Back