Michael Jackson Signature Series CD #2

dangerous_boy_1980

Proud Member
Is not a legend, is not a dream, is not a fake....this is the cd signature series part 2!

Yes guys!

If the first cd is one of the rarest item signed by michael jackson's name, this second part is more rare than ever!

It was, like the cd part 1, planned as a gift cd for a serie of products sony, like walkmans; but during the 1993 allegations, sony usic decided to delete the promotion, burnin' 98% of copies printed.

The cd contains:

1. Heal the world (including a special message from michael jackson)

2. Je ne veux pas la fin de nous

3. Billie jean (four on the floor - pecial vocal remix)

4. Wanna be startin' soethin' (tommy d's main mix - radio edit)

here is the scan of front cover and back cover, taken from the last black& white magazine...

OH MY GOD GUYS......I WANT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

signatureseries2backcov.jpg

signatureseries2frontco.jpg

Does it say anything in the Black and White magazine about the CD?? Does it have a description or? what does it say?

In my topic i reported what the magazine says; the cd is from 1993 printed as a promo cd in 2 cds and deleted 'cause chandler scandal, the first one is not rare like this one, both cds are 100% official!!!

The mag dosn't say a word about the cd, i am talkin' about the graphic, the print on it, the possible booklet, no words. Only description about his story and the tracklist.

Ok.

Well I've never seen Part 2 on eBay before. Never even heard of anyone owning this as a matter of fact.

Crazy rare... It'd probably sell upwards of $3,000.00 USD if put on eBay.

micky i text u a list on pvt of other rare items, i forgot to tell u tat also exist a promo cd from pepsi with black or white with adapted lyrics never released, with pciture slevve and a bonus instrumental unreleased...no comment!

Crazyness. I'm so oblivious to all this. Some of the stuff you mentioned is world's away from the best stuff that gets listed on eBay.

Stuff like the Decade 2 Vinyl acetates - just insane.

Back