Not ready to make nice

PCR

Proud Member
This song doesn't describe my feelings towards Michael, but rather my feelings towards the issues and PEOPLE leading to his death. All those make me feel sick and after all these months I am not ready to make nice, since so far, nothing is known for sure.

Does anybody really care about his murder??? Would they, "justice", ever do any good to Michael Jackson, his kids, his mother, his real friends and family? To his fans? Does anybody know what we have been stolen and how much hurt and pain we are going through? Do they care? Of course there are many important issues in need of solution, but I see so many resources wasted in useless causes. Wasn’t Michael worth of any of those? Will we ever know what happened to him? I am afraid we won’t :( Somebody's hands are dirty. We all know it.

Despite how much I wish I could forgive, I just can't... for I don't know whom I should forgive and no one has come to say any single "I'm sorry". You know... I don't even hate anyone. I just feel the pain each and every single day. I really, really need to forgive, for this confusion is painful, it eats me from inside, it steals my happiness and makes my life a mess, but... how can I? This keeps in my mind and in my heart and I just don’t know how to make nice about it… about what?

After six months, empathy and understanding are already gone. Now people think we are crazy and they ask us to forgive and let go. Time heals everything, they say... but I'm still waiting. When dreams are broken and hopes are stolen… can human justice make any good? May God help us and give us His peace. We need that so much.

I love you, Michael. I wish we’d have the blessing to hold you and show you our love in a better place on earth.

Not Ready To Make Nice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnkdE2KwYLw

Forgive, sounds good
Forget, I'm not sure I could
They say time heals everything
But I'm still waiting

I'm through with doubt
There's nothing left for me to figure out
I've paid a price
And I'll keep paying

I'm not ready to make nice
I'm not ready to back down
I'm still mad as hell and I don't have time
To go round and round and round

It's too late to make it right
I probably wouldn't if I could
‘Cause I'm mad as hell, can't bring myself
To do what it is you think I should

I know you said
Can't you just get over it??

It turned my whole world around
And I kinda like it

I made my bed and I sleep like a baby
With no regrets and I don't mind sayin'
It's a sad, sad story when a mother will teach her
Daughter that she ought to hate a perfect stranger

And how in the world can the words that I said
Send somebody so over the edge
That they'd write me a letter sayin' that I better
Shut up and sing or my life will be over

'Cause I'm mad as hell, can't bring myself

What it is you think I should

Forgive, sounds good
But I'm still waiting

I want to know the truth.

naamloos-1.jpg

Forgive, sounds good
But I'm still waiting

I posted that this morning... and now, they say the investigation is closed. Are we about to know the truth? At least part of it? Will any justice come?

The worst has yet to come? Let's stay together... please... :cry:

I am a emotional reck right now coming to threads like this yo you will be fine fam don't worried god has his hands on this case and every wrong doing towards mike god bless stay strong please

I am a emotional reck right now coming to threads like this yo you will be fine fam don't worried god has his hands on this case and every wrong doing towards mike god bless stay strong please

Thank you so much, friend.
I am sick... this is like June again.
I will pray for strength again.
We need it so much.

Thank you so much, friend.
I am sick... this is like June again.
I will pray for strength again.
We need it so much.

You so welcome i feel your pain what happen to michael was so wrong...it hurts like a knife stuck in my heart. Like i said just be strong and i love u

The last 48 hours have been a mess. Especially the last 24 hours.
I am so dissappointed and sad.
I am sick. I feel lonely. I feel I have failed everyone too. I feel devasted, blue, tired, o so tired. We can hope to received any justice from man, only pain. That is all they give to Michael in return for all the love, the magic and the music.

Nothing yet!!

We want to know the truth!!!!

:angry:

As I want to know the Truth,too. On one hand,there's the 'drugs story' on the other there's the 'nothing wrong completely healthy' story..which no way can two extremes exist...as if 'they' were taking a page out of Michael's book of performance & personal life. I can't place my finger on the Gray between the Black and White. :angel:

This song doesn't describe my feelings towards Michael, but rather my feelings towards the issues and PEOPLE leading to his death. All those make me feel sick and after all these months I am not ready to make nice, since so far, nothing is known for sure.

Does anybody really care about his murder??? Would they, "justice", ever do any good to Michael Jackson, his kids, his mother, his real friends and family? To his fans? Does anybody know what we have been stolen and how much hurt and pain we are going through? Do they care? Of course there are many important issues in need of solution, but I see so many resources wasted in useless causes. Wasn’t Michael worth of any of those? Will we ever know what happened to him? I am afraid we won’t :( Somebody's hands are dirty. We all know it.

Despite how much I wish I could forgive, I just can't... for I don't know whom I should forgive and no one has come to say any single "I'm sorry". You know... I don't even hate anyone. I just feel the pain each and every single day. I really, really need to forgive, for this confusion is painful, it eats me from inside, it steals my happiness and makes my life a mess, but... how can I? This keeps in my mind and in my heart and I just don’t know how to make nice about it… about what?

After six months, empathy and understanding are already gone. Now people think we are crazy and they ask us to forgive and let go. Time heals everything, they say... but I'm still waiting. When dreams are broken and hopes are stolen… can human justice make any good? May God help us and give us His peace. We need that so much.

I love you, Michael. I wish we’d have the blessing to hold you and show you our love in a better place on earth.

Not Ready To Make Nice

Forgive, sounds good
But I'm still waiting

I'm through with doubt
I've paid a price
And I'll keep paying

I know you said

And I kinda like it

Forgive, sounds good
But I'm still waiting

naamloos-1.jpg

i agree with you.

As I want to know the Truth,too. On one hand,there's the 'drugs story' on the other there's the 'nothing wrong completely healthy' story..which no way can two extremes exist...as if 'they' were taking a page out of Michael's book of performance & personal life. I can't place my finger on the Gray between the Black and White. :angel:

the part i take from your post, is, for a long time, i have felt that i was the only one that thought that drugs had absolutely NOTHING to do with his death. i still feel that way. i feel that i can never believe anything that i don't hear from a mouth, myself. i feel like the doctor involved never said what people say he said, because i didn't see him say it. i feel that the media is painting a picture of someone on drugs to cover their massive guilt for a murder that took place in a way that has yet to be revealed. i feel the coroner is in somebody's pocket. because after the massive campaign against Michael, for so many years, in the media, the obvious follow up would be that the media killed him. so, there needed to be, in their eyes, a created story, because there is no way they were about to try to handle the massive guilt that is warranted upon them. i've never seen nor heard anything like the campaign mounted against him, during his life..so...if anybody ever wanted to create a self-destruct story, it's now. it's the real culprits behind this. feeling nearly alone in this feeling, only adds to my frustration.

the part i take from your post, is, for a long time, i have felt that i was the only one that thought that drugs had absolutely NOTHING to do with his death. i still feel that way. i feel that i can never believe anything that i don't hear from a mouth, myself. i feel like the doctor involved never said what people say he said, because i didn't see him say it. i feel that the media is painting a picture of someone on drugs to cover their massive guilt for a murder that took place in a way that has yet to be revealed. i feel the coroner is in somebody's pocket. because after the massive campaign against Michael, for so many years, in the media, the obvious follow up would be that the media killed him. so, there needed to be, in their eyes, a created story, because there is no way they were about to try to handle the massive guilt that is warranted upon them. i've never seen nor heard anything like the campaign mounted against him, during his life..so...if anybody ever wanted to create a self-destruct story, it's now. it's the real culprits behind this. feeling nearly alone in this feeling, only adds to my frustration.

I in No Way believe any of the 'storys' that the media have painted. It just kind of points out the gray that needs to come out by the facts.
:timer:

And,taking from you're post, " feeling alone in this only adds to my frustration."

I would like to add this song & video because it's sort of how I 'Feel'
[youtube]T3MSbQ3Bbk0[/youtube]

Last edited:

Not Ready To Make Nice

Forgive, sounds good
But I'm still waiting

I'm through with doubt
I've paid a price
And I'll keep paying

I know you said

And I kinda like it

Forgive, sounds good
But I'm still waiting

naamloos-1.jpg

advice from me who has been there with same ideas/feelings you are feeling
right now it takes time
i learn something my own exprinces
first don't watch/listen to lies about michael's life or death media made up
if you can't forgive doc murrey then you try to do some new tribute for michael
like cool forums page or a video clip on you tube
do something michael would do like your time or moneys to charties
trust and forgiveness will take time
we still waiting for answers if doc murrey got charged
if nothing works out for you can try someone who can help you to talk to michael
also i learn to keep my feelings to myself and talk about other more importent things
you mite just find out persons listen to you and will try to help through this things

Almost there already??
Is it about to happen?
Next week is THE week at last???

Their justice is but a joke.
End the of the deal.
I hope for nothing in this regard.

NOTHING.

Back