Some tech questions about Dangerous Tour

emmy18

Proud Member
Sorry if there is a thread about this already but i was watching the dangerous tour for the thousandth time today and there are some questions that i have been dying to know the answer to for ages hope someone would be able to tell me id really appreciate it!
1. How in the world does the working day and night stunt work? Ive looked everywhere and cant find it
2. This ones probably stupid but when the dancers get blown up or whtever at the end of smooth criminal do they press a button or does someone else set it off im really confused lol

Sorry if there stupid questions hope someone can help :)

What was the stunt at the end of Workin' Day & Night again? It's been so long since I've seen it, I can't remember.

He sits on the chair, then they put the blanket thingy over his head. Then after some instrumental the song ends and they take the blanket thing off and it's just the chair and HOOOOOOOO Beat It starts :p

Yeah, it's pretty good. Anyone knows how its done on Yokohama 87 after Workin' day and night?

Yeah, it's pretty good. Anyone knows how its done on Yokohama 87 after Workin' day and night?

i dont know that one i might go watch it now!

ok watched it AWESOME! id love to know that stunt too :)

Last edited:
Thriller stunt during HIStory tour is simple. - or not the trick it self, but when "MJ" comes up with the werewolf head on it's not MJ, it's a double. So MJ has time to get his breath and get ready for Beat It. - But how the MJ double gets out of the "machine" I have no idea.

Yeah, you slightly see something inside the machine, then it's gone after the burning and all that. I so wanna find out!

Thriller stunt during HIStory tour is simple. - or not the trick it self, but when "MJ" comes up with the werewolf head on it's not MJ, it's a double. So MJ has time to get his breath and get ready for Beat It. - But how the MJ double gets out of the "machine" I have no idea.

Oh this one is easy. Michael would just simply sacrifice a different person every night on the HIStory tour

He goes under the chair where there is a trap door. Nobody is sitting in the chair. The sheet is shaped to look like there is.

He goes under the chair where there is a trap door. Nobody is sitting in the chair. The sheet is shaped to look like there is.

really? thats interesting cause it doesnt look like theres a trap door but how does he move under their? its so confusing lol

really? thats interesting cause it doesnt look like theres a trap door but how does he move under their? its so confusing lol

If it looked like there was a trap door it would give it away. You can sometimes see the chair which is on the trap door itself drop down slightly. There is plenty of room under the stage to crawl around. This is a common illusion done thats been improved on over the years. Criss Angel does plenty of variations of this.

Oh this one is easy. Michael would just simply sacrifice a different person every night on the HIStory tour
Lmao I love your signature, I remember watching that when he was like, "I don't like the tours" then someone was heard in the background encouraging him to say something more positive then he was like, "I LOVE to tour" lmfao!

hi i was wondering in which tours michael used a double.. and like dangerous tour thriller he is still singing??? a band or is he singing somewhere else like under there live?
And who are his doubles??

hi i was wondering in which tours michael used a double.. and like dangerous tour thriller he is still singing??? a band or is he singing somewhere else like under there live?
And who are his doubles??

He used doubles in Dangerous Tour and HIStory Tour. Michael didn't sing Thriller live in those tours. The whole song was lip synced.

Back