michael passed on the day of my graduation!

aitana

Proud Member
after my graduation ceromany I went home and ate kfc. I was really happy that I graduated and, so I went upstairs to my house. then I got a call from my brother and he told me the news about michael. I turned it on and I felt weak and numb from it. I was feeling happy to sad and I layed down from hearing the news. the next day I had to go to my dance class but I couldn't concertrate. it was too much for me.

well I am sorry that one of the most memorable days of your life has been marked with sadness..:hug:

after my graduation ceromany I went home and ate kfc. I was really happy that I graduated and, so I went upstairs to my house. then I got a call from my brother and he told me the news about michael. I turned it on and I felt weak and numb from it. I was feeling happy to sad and I layed down from hearing the news. the next day I had to go to my dance class but I couldn't concertrate. it was too much for me.

that day is coming very soon. still can't believe he's gone
:better: That sucks, I completely understand.

so sad sweetheart god bless you well my lil nephew graduation is on June 25 of this year i will be blowing the air hiding a crying alone going take that day to reflect

Back