The Twilight Zone

analogue

Proud Member
I think that this is one of the greatest Television shows of all time. It's a show that was way ahead of it's time, if it came out today i'd still be saying that it was ahead of it's time. Michael Jackson even used parts of the episode called It's A Good Life on his song Threatened.

Anyone else a fan of The Twilight Zone? What are some of your favorite episodes?

Mine are

Little Girl Lost
Living Doll
It's A Good Life
A Game Of Pool
Eye Of The Beholder
Mirror Image
Walking Distance
The Masks
The Hitchhiker
People Are Alike All Over

sorry i dont know the show :( i think never reached Argentina.
But its related to the disney world attraction right? the twilight tower of terror?
Because in the introduction of the game, in the video the guy who speaks say ''todays story is --- unique and counts with a different kind of introduction'' and when i heard it i said threatened. so I guess thats the part you refered that MJ used in the threatened?
if its too off topic tell me and i'll edit :p

I used to love watching this show. The movie was quite good too. I was watching it last year but don't have that channel at the moment. I know the film Push the Button came from one of the Twilight Zone episodes that had that concept in it.

Thank you!! I love the twilight zone!! My fave episode/s -only one I can think of - is Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up.
Living Doll
Terror at 1500 Feet (thats not the name)
Theres a lot of ones that I love!! I don't know what to say anymore! lol ....

I love this show! Probably my favorite show of all time. The scripts by Rod Serling are brilliant. I've got a lot of favorite episodes but the ones I can remember the titles of are:

Twenty Two
The Fever
Nick of Time
Five Characters in Search of an Exit
To Serve Man
The Thirty Fathom Grave
A Stop at Willoughby

I love all episodes though. They don't make tv shows this brilliant anymore.

Great classic series!

My all time favorite episode was called "The Midnight Sun" where the earth for some reason changes it's orbit and is heading towards the sun. Two women are the only people remaining in an abandoned New York City where they have to brave the intense heat (sounds like me right about now).

Back