Bad tour Wembley Question.

Considering they had microphones also directed toward the audience at times, this suggests how things were done during post production of the Bucharest DVD. It definitely does not come from a sound truck Multitrack recording, I'm sure of that.

Considering they had microphones also directed toward the audience at times, this suggests how things were done during post production of the Bucharest DVD. It definitely does not come from a sound truck Multitrack recording, I'm sure of that.

Isn't Bucharest FOH? I think that is why the crowd audio is mixed in. The other dangerous tour bootlegs are FOH for sure. The crowd is barely audible.

Isn't Bucharest FOH? I think that is why the crowd audio is mixed in. The other dangerous tour bootlegs are FOH for sure. The crowd is barely audible.

Yeah Bucharest is definitely FOH.. which is the same as a soundboard recording. It was probably a mix of different audience recordings if I'm honest, if you look on the back of most concert tickets from Michael's shows it mentions "ticket holders consent to the filming and sound recording as members of the audience"

To me this confirms it to be the case that they were recorded separately.

Last edited:
Yeah Bucharest is definitely FOH.. which is the same as a soundboard recording. It was probably a mix of different audience recordings if I'm honest, if you look on the back of most concert tickets from Michael's shows it mentions "ticket holders consent to the filming and sound recording as members of the audience"

To me this confirms it to be the case that they were recorded separately.
That Bad Tour LA Soundboard was interesting though. Even the seller stated that the crowd had to of been mixed in. Normal FOH sounds flat like Tokyo & Rome 88.

That Bad Tour LA Soundboard was interesting though. Even the seller stated that the crowd had to of been mixed in. Normal FOH sounds flat like Tokyo & Rome 88.

That LA soundboard recording could have had to reasons why the audience was included. 1 is that there was probably a mic bleed from Michael's or the backup singers mics and it probably captured the audience. 2 is stage mics were probably put around around the stage to capture the audience's sounds because maybe Michael wanted to plan an official release and then probably scrapped the idea later on.

A normal FOH would sound like Tokyo 88. Rome 88 also has crowd noise in it too. Also rome dosent sound good either. The drums are too low and the backup singers are overpowering the entire track.

Back