Conrad Murray News and discussion thread [No Links allowed]

“The truth is that a man like Dr. Murray who’s dedicated his life to helping people will find a place to do it,” he said. “If it’s in Texas or the U.S. or we don’t know where, you can be sure he will find a place to help people.”

It reminds me of when people say the best way to help homeless cats is to kill them.A dead cat doesn´t suffer.
Maybe they say it about other animals too.
And some of these people say they love animals and have animals of their own.

Re: Conrad Murray will be released Oct 28th [News and Discussion Thread]

Imma gonna ignore any statements from the Jackson camp re Murray's release.

What I want to focus on is the campaign against Murray. My thought is that we make it clear that we are only concerned with him making money from his crime. I feel that if Murray was released and quietly fell into obscurity, I would have no problem with that. He served his time (kinda) and paid his debt to society (kinda). But it would be the most distasteful, DISRESPECTFUL thing for him to decide to MAKE A CAREER OUT OF KILLING MICHAEL JACKSON.

I say this because I do not want us to fall into a trap where people condemn what we are trying to do because it seems we are delusionary, vengeful dogging Murray because of a vendetta - as opposed to people who have taken principled stand against his UNPRINCIPLED behaviour!

Re: Michael Jackson Fans United - Tired of Injustice - No Profit for Conrad Murray

Murray is the shi**er right now. Compared to all the other scums who messed with Michael, he couldnt have hurt Michael, his family, and the fans anymore than he did. And the fans, including myself could not hate him enough for his doings to Michael. Since he thinks he can just take MJ's life away, I will do anything and everything in my ability to keep him from enjoying his pointless life anymore.

Re: Michael Jackson Fans United - Tired of Injustice - No Profit for Conrad Murray

okay, to save my family today :smilerolleyes: I'll vent here and hope it stays here cause I don't want to give any credit to that quack aka Flousy for thinking he can 'rule' our life too.

I wish I could just ignore him cause he deserve NOT one glimpse of fame or any mention whatsoever but the fact that bothers me the most is that he still claims he's INNOCENT :blink:

He's not only delusional but an expert in denial too :doh:
I wish I knew how he can 'block' the fact he was convicted as a FELON, send to prison in cuffs, spend 2 years :blink: in county jail and still think he can just 'pick up his life' like NOTHING has ever happened. Talk about someone that lives in a 'bubble' there you go!

I passed the hate and the lashing out cause we can be 'rise above the hate'.

NOW, it's time to show the world what Michael taught us! We have a voice, so use it wisely!

We should not lower ourselves in spewing hate towards him. He doesn't deserve ONE glimpse of fame in my opinion but I'll do ANYTHING to PROTECT Michael to show the world the REAL Michael,

NOT the one that Flousy will force on ignorant peeps so my pledge will be to show the world who Michael REALLY is and then its up to them to see who they will believe.

I'm sure KARMA will hit him cause we all answer to a force higher to us :bow: whether we believe it or not!

Take care, MJ fam :friends:

So, basically, what they're saying is that it's okay to kill someone because of foolish negligence, not knowing how to perform CPR, not being authorized to give a patient propofol..which shouldn't even be administered in a home setting, and serve only 2 years? Plus try and profit off of the victim's death?

Seriously. He can go home and see his kids, but Prince, Paris and Blanket don't have their dad to hold them and say I love you?

Damn justice system. And screw Murray.

Conrad Murray Believes Michael Jackson Wants Him To Take Care Of His Children, Says Former Bodyguard

With just hours to go before he’s to be released from prison, Conrad Murray is plotting out his new life, and a big part of it is caring for Michael Jackson‘s children, the disgraced doctor’s former bodyguard, Jeff Adams, told the New York Daily News.

“Murray thinks Michael would want him to care for his children,” Adams said. “He has lost his mind. Paris and Prince solely blame him for killing their dad.

“It is quite sad because he is causing Michael’s daughter more problems. He is deluded and feels like they are close like they were before Michael died.”

Murray is refusing to accept that Jackson’s kids — Paris, Prince and Blanket want nothing to do with him, Adams said.

“They have asked him to leave the country but he is in denial.”

Adams worked for Murray from the time of Jackson’s death in 2009 until he went to prison in 2011, convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

according to the bodyguard, Murray has never shown remorse for his actions contributing to Jackson’s death.

“He never said ‘sorry’ to the children or their grandmother for his actions and I don’t think he ever will.”

---------------------------------------------

Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson's doctor, eyeing singing career, says ex-bodyguard

Jeff Adams, the former bodyguard of Conrad Murray, tells Confidenti@l that former doctor accused of killing Michael Jackson is eyeing a singing career.

Conrad Murray is convinced he has what it takes to follow in the footsteps of the pop great he is responsible for killing, says the deranged doctor’s ex-bodyguard.

Michael Jackson's killer doctor wants to go from jailbird to songbird.

Conrad Murray is convinced he has what it takes to follow in the footsteps of the pop great he is responsible for killing, says the deranged doctor’s ex-bodyguard. “Murray thinks he can make it as a singer in the future,” Jeff Adams told the Daily News.

“He has lost the plot. He needs to worry about protecting his life before getting a record deal.”

Murray, 60, is set to be released from a Los Angeles jail on Monday. The disgraced doctor was sentenced in November 2011 to four years behind bars for orchestrating the King of Pop’s fatal overdose.

Murray, who has filed a court petition seeking to get his medical license reinstated, sees big dollar signs in his future, Adams said.

“He is working on rebuilding his career in the medical field and forging a career in entertainment,” Adams said, noting that the doctor is also writing a book about his relationship with Jackson. “He is offering it to publishers and expects seven figures. People have told him no one wants to read it, but he is using Michael to try and make money.”

“He is working on rebuilding his career in the medical field and forging a career in entertainment,” Adams (pictured) said

Those are just a few of Murray’s many deluded fantasies, according to Adams. The ex-doctor also believes he’s going to reconnect with *****’s children — Prince, Paris and Blanket.

“Murray thinks Michael would want him to care for his children,” Adams said. “He has lost his mind and is undergoing a breakdown. Paris and Prince solely blame him for killing their dad.

“It is quite sad because he is causing Michael’s daughter more problems. He is deluded and feels like they are close like they were before Michael died. He refuses to accept that the Jackson kids want nothing to do with him. They have asked for him to leave the country, but he is in denial.”

Adams said he spent more than two years working as Murray’s personal bodyguard in the wake of Jackson’s death. Over that time, not once did Murray express remorse for Jackson’s death or apologize to his family, Adams said. “Throughout all that time he never said ‘sorry’ to the children or their grandmother for his actions — and I don’t think he ever will,” Adams said.

“He didn’t write a letter or note, which I found strange too. He wallowed in his own issues and didn’t really stop to think what the kids were going through. Murray actually thinks he is the victim in this matter.”

Adams said he believes Murray should shelve his dreams of mounting a comeback in the U.S. and instead leave the country for the sake of his safety. “Murray should walk out of prison and leave America immediately. I would urge him to leave and go back to Trinidad,” Adams said.

“Murray has no concept or understanding of the severity of his crime or how the public views him. . . . There are a lot of fans and criminals who would serve time to have the prestige of killing him.”

ivy;3922739 said:
Conrad Murray Believes Michael Jackson Wants Him To Take Care Of His Children, Says Former Bodyguard

With just hours to go before he’s to be released from prison, Conrad Murray is plotting out his new life, and a big part of it is caring for Michael Jackson‘s children, the disgraced doctor’s former bodyguard, Jeff Adams, told the New York Daily News.

“Murray thinks Michael would want him to care for his children,” Adams said. “He has lost his mind. Paris and Prince solely blame him for killing their dad.

“It is quite sad because he is causing Michael’s daughter more problems. He is deluded and feels like they are close like they were before Michael died.”

Murray is refusing to accept that Jackson’s kids — Paris, Prince and Blanket want nothing to do with him, Adams said.

“They have asked him to leave the country but he is in denial.”

Adams worked for Murray from the time of Jackson’s death in 2009 until he went to prison in 2011, convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

according to the bodyguard, Murray has never shown remorse for his actions contributing to Jackson’s death.

“He never said ‘sorry’ to the children or their grandmother for his actions and I don’t think he ever will.”

---------------------------------------------

Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson's doctor, eyeing singing career, says ex-bodyguard

Jeff Adams, the former bodyguard of Conrad Murray, tells Confidenti@l that former doctor accused of killing Michael Jackson is eyeing a singing career.

Conrad Murray is convinced he has what it takes to follow in the footsteps of the pop great he is responsible for killing, says the deranged doctor’s ex-bodyguard.

Michael Jackson's killer doctor wants to go from jailbird to songbird.

Conrad Murray is convinced he has what it takes to follow in the footsteps of the pop great he is responsible for killing, says the deranged doctor’s ex-bodyguard. “Murray thinks he can make it as a singer in the future,” Jeff Adams told the Daily News.

“He has lost the plot. He needs to worry about protecting his life before getting a record deal.”

Murray, 60, is set to be released from a Los Angeles jail on Monday. The disgraced doctor was sentenced in November 2011 to four years behind bars for orchestrating the King of Pop’s fatal overdose.

Murray, who has filed a court petition seeking to get his medical license reinstated, sees big dollar signs in his future, Adams said.

“He is working on rebuilding his career in the medical field and forging a career in entertainment,” Adams said, noting that the doctor is also writing a book about his relationship with Jackson. “He is offering it to publishers and expects seven figures. People have told him no one wants to read it, but he is using Michael to try and make money.”

“He is working on rebuilding his career in the medical field and forging a career in entertainment,” Adams (pictured) said

Those are just a few of Murray’s many deluded fantasies, according to Adams. The ex-doctor also believes he’s going to reconnect with *****’s children — Prince, Paris and Blanket.

“Murray thinks Michael would want him to care for his children,” Adams said. “He has lost his mind and is undergoing a breakdown. Paris and Prince solely blame him for killing their dad.

“It is quite sad because he is causing Michael’s daughter more problems. He is deluded and feels like they are close like they were before Michael died. He refuses to accept that the Jackson kids want nothing to do with him. They have asked for him to leave the country, but he is in denial.”

Adams said he spent more than two years working as Murray’s personal bodyguard in the wake of Jackson’s death. Over that time, not once did Murray express remorse for Jackson’s death or apologize to his family, Adams said. “Throughout all that time he never said ‘sorry’ to the children or their grandmother for his actions — and I don’t think he ever will,” Adams said.

“He didn’t write a letter or note, which I found strange too. He wallowed in his own issues and didn’t really stop to think what the kids were going through. Murray actually thinks he is the victim in this matter.”

Adams said he believes Murray should shelve his dreams of mounting a comeback in the U.S. and instead leave the country for the sake of his safety. “Murray should walk out of prison and leave America immediately. I would urge him to leave and go back to Trinidad,” Adams said.

“Murray has no concept or understanding of the severity of his crime or how the public views him. . . . There are a lot of fans and criminals who would serve time to have the prestige of killing him.”

That man is certifiably INSANE!

If he goes near those kids the family better do the right thing for once in their lives. I would get a restraining order to stay away and he breaks that go back to jail. In his twisted mind he probably believes everything he says. He has no idea the hatred that is felt for him.

I just hope that tomorrow when he embraces his child something happens to him and remember that Michael's kids won't have the same opportunity his child has. I don't have anything against his child after all, he's not responsible for his father's actions. I just wish he recognizes that his lack of care killed Michael and he's responsible for the dead of a father of three kids who need him so much. I know this is just a wishful thinking but I truly hope when he holds his child he remembers what he did to Michael's kids.

I just hope that tomorrow when he embraces his child something happens to him and remember that Michael's kids won't have the same opportunity his child has. I don't have anything against his child after all, he's not responsible for his father's actions. I just wish he recognizes that his lack of care killed Michael and he's responsible for the dead of a father of three kids who need him so much. I know this is just a wishful thinking but I truly hope when he holds his child he remembers what he did to Michael's kids.
well said and I hope for the same thing.

I can see him leaving the prison, giving interviews playing the victim role and saying that justice will to be made and he'll get his license back.

Out in time for Halloween. How appropriate.

well I don't know anyone in their right mind who would want to be his patient.

When he walks out of jail, he should walk right back into a mental institution where he belongs. I also hope the Jacksons will get a restraining order to protect PPB, but after everything they've done I don't really trust them to even do that.

shame

#BREAKING: Conrad Murray is released from jail at 12:01 a.m. after serving half of his 4-year sentence

Conrad Murray was released from jail at midnight Monday after serving two years of a four-year sentence for administering a fatal dose of the anesthetic propofol to pop superstar Michael Jackson at the singer’s rented Holmby Hills estate.

Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for Jackson’s June 25, 2009, death at age 50. The singer was in the Southland rehearsing for his never-realized “This Is It” concert series at London’s O2 Arena. The coroner’s office determined that Jackson died of acute propofol intoxication.

Murray has insisted that he did nothing wrong in his treatment of the singer, with his attorneys arguing during his trial that Jackson himself likely administered the fatal dose when the doctor was out of the room. But prosecutors said propofol should only be administered in a hospital setting with proper monitoring equipment.

Jackson referred to the white-colored propofol as his “milk,” and used it to combat insomnia.

Murray, now 60, was sentenced in November 2011 to four years behind bars. He is serving his time at the Men’s Central Jail in downtown Los Angeles.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department announced earlier this year that Murray’s projected release date was Oct. 28. He will be released after serving roughly two years of a four-year sentence as a result of standard good- behavior credits. News of his pending release prompted some angry comments from Jackson’s family.

Steve Whitmore, spokesman for the sheriff’s department, said the agency had no comment about Murray’s anticipated release. When Murray was sentenced to four years in jail in 2011, Whitmore said the doctor would likely serve about two years behind bars.

Murray’s treatment of Jackson was the central focus of the recent trial of a lawsuit filed against “This Is It” concert promoter AEG Live by the singer’s mother, Katherine. After hearing months of testimony, a jury decided not to award the Jackson family any damages, finding that while AEG Live hired Murray, the doctor was fully competent to act as Jackson’s personal physician.

Some jurors said they believed Murray acted unethically by administering the propofol to Jackson, but AEG Live could not be held liable for those acts.

After the verdict in the civil case, Murray told the “Today” show in an interview from jail that he was “relieved” by the jury’s decision.

"I cried because, for once, the world was allowed to hear some of the facts as they pertain to this matter — a lot of facts that have been suppressed, much of which I was denied and my attorneys could not present during my criminal trial," Murray said.

Asked about his plans after his release, Murray said, “I will restart my life and, God willing, I will be a model to show the world that despite adversity, and when bad things happen to good people, they can restart their life and succeed.”

Murray’s medical license has been suspended, but his appellate attorney, Valerie Wass, has said he hopes to regain his license and resume treating patients.

NBCLA

DR. CONRAD MURRAY
A FREE MAN AGAIN

Dr. Conrad Murray is a FREE MAN ... after serving a 2-year jail sentence for killing Michael Jackson.

According to the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. ... Murray was released in the wee-hours of the morning.

The good doc has been locked up since November '11 after being convicted of manslaughter. He was sentenced to 4 years in prison ... but 2 is normal for a 4-year sentence.

As we previously reported ... Murray plans to try and get his medical license back in Nevada and block revocation in California -- our sources say he doesn't stand a chance.

He's also looking to hire a publicist once he's out -- to help change his image.

Freedom will clearly also have its challenges.

TMZ

Re: Conrad Murray is now released from Jail Oct 28th 12:01 am [News and Discussion Thread]

A news story video about Murray's release and the fans reactions has been recorded and posted on Boycott Murray site so no one gets clicks to profit. Murray is NOT in the video.

Conrad Murray Is Released Early From Jail (Video)
http://boycottcmcampaign.tumblr.com/post/65320046747/

Asked about his plans after his release, Murray said, “I will restart my life and, God willing, I will be a model to show the world that despite adversity, and when bad things happen to good people, they can restart their life and succeed.”

Wtf, he killed another human and he considers it as bad thing to happen to him :puke:

David Walgren said it best:
"Everyone's to blame but Conrad Murray ... poor Conrad Murray."

Michael Jackson doctor released from prison
Published October 28, 2013FoxNews.com

LOS ANGELES – Conrad Murray, the former doctor convicted of causing Michael Jackson's death, has been released from prison.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department confirmed to Fox News that Murray was released from a downtown Los Angeles jail at 12:01 a.m. local time Monday.

The former cardiologist served less than two years of a four-year sentence after being convicted in 2011 of involuntary manslaughter for Jackson's June 2009 death. The pop superstar died after receiving a lethal dose of the anesthetic propofol, which Murray was giving Jackson as a sleep aid.

Murray's medical licenses remain suspended or revoked in three states where he previously practiced medicine.

A change in California law allowed Murray's incarceration time to be significantly cut down. In an attempt to ease the problem of overcrowded state prisons, Murray served his sentence in a county jail instead of a state penitentiary. His sentenced was reduced by half due to good behavior and Murray was also credited with time served for weeks he had spent in prison prior to his trial.

The former doctor is appealing his conviction, although an appeals court has questioned whether it needs to hear the case. His attorney Valerie Wass has argued that the court should not dismiss the appeal because it could alter his overall sentence and reduce some of the stigma his conviction has caused.

Despite being jailed, Murray has not been entirely silent. Audio recordings of his calls have been posted on celebrity website TMZ and the ex-doctor told the Today show that he cried tears of joy after a civil jury recently determined that the promoters of Jackson's comeback shows did not negligently hire Murray.

He did not, however, testify in the civil case or take the stand during his criminal trial.

Murray previously maintained clinics in Houston and Las Vegas and frequently complained about conditions in jail after his conviction. He was allowed to serve his entire sentence in a Los Angeles jail rather than a state prison due to a law aimed at easing overcrowding by shifting nonviolent offenders to local lockups.

"Dr. Murray has not received any special treatment in jail and in fact has many less privileges than most inmates because of his notoriety," Wass said in a statement earlier this year. She said he "is very much looking forward to his release and getting on with his life. However, the fact of his incarceration is increasingly difficult for him."

Jurors in a lawsuit filed by Jackson's mother against concert giant AEG Live LLC determined that the doctor was not unfit or incompetent to serve as Jackson's tour doctor earlier this month. The panel heard testimony about Jackson and Murray's relationship throughout the five-month trial, but the panel said it did not condone the physician's conduct.

"That doesn't mean we felt he was ethical," jury foreman Gregg Barden said of Murray after the AEG Live verdict.

No doctor or medical expert has condoned Murray's treatments of Jackson during either the ex-doctor's criminal case or the civil litigation. The former cardiologist told police he gave the superstar nightly doses of propofol to help him sleep but lacked the proper medical or monitoring equipment that's required to administer anesthesia.

Although widely used, propofol is intended only for surgical settings and experts have noted that its effects are not actually sleep.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Doctor convicted of role in Michael Jackson's death is released

Conrad Murray, shown here in court in 2011, is set to be released after serving two years for his role in the death of pop star Michael Jackson. (PAUL BUCK / POOL / EPA / October 27, 2011)
By Howard Blume
This post has been updated. See below for details.
October 27, 2013, 11:01 p.m.

[UPDATED at 1:08 a.m. Oct. 28: Conrad Murray, the doctor convicted in 2011 of involuntary manslaughter in the death of pop star Michael Jackson, was released from prison early Monday, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Deputy Mark Pope said.]

Murray, 60, was sentenced to the maximum four-year term allowed for his role in the death of Jackson on June 25, 2009, from an overdose of the anesthetic propofol, which was administered by Murray.

Under state sentencing rules, Murray was eligible for parole well in advance of four years, but Murray has nonetheless endured a long ordeal since Jackson’s death, said his attorney Valerie Wass.

“It’s been a long time coming,” Wass said of Murray’s impending release. “I’m so anxious for him to get out and get on with his life.”

The physician has challenged his conviction, and that effort will continue in the court of appeal, Wass said. Murray would like the verdict overturned because of insufficient evidence, which would entitle him to practice medicine once more in California. But Wass also has filed on other grounds, which would not necessarily preserve Murray's license, but would undo the conviction.

A Los Angeles jury this month found that concert promoter AEG Live was not liable in Jackson's death, capping a marathon civil trial that laid bare the troubled singer's health problems, struggles with drugs and fateful attempt at a comeback tour. The issues in court included who was responsible for hiring Murray and overseeing his treatment of Jackson.

The exact timing of Murray’s release was unknown Sunday night. There was some chatter among those following the case about an early-morning release to avoid heavy media attention. News outlets were taking no chances, choosing to stake out Men’s Central Jail downtown since Sunday evening.

“I expected his release to be during normal business hours,” Wass said.

Regardless of the timing, it’s already too late, she said, to avoid a “media circus.”

Wass added that Murray could be let go somewhere else but, as she understood it, his release was mostly likely to take place downtown.

Authorities have “been very hush-hush about this,” Wass said. “I’m going to trust they’ve got it taken care of. I’d like to know myself.”

Source LA Times

Re: Conrad Murray is now released from Jail Oct 28th 12:01 am [News and Discussion Thread]

Freedom Means
BOOK, POSSIBLE REALITY SHOW

Conrad Murray has had money on his mind while he sat behind bars, and now that he's a free man again, he's using the power of the media to make a quick buck ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the doc tell TMZ ... during his time in L.A. County Jail, Murray penned a large portion of a book about his life and his time with Michael Jackson. We're told a big chunk of the Jackson story casts blame on others and justifies his conduct in the treatment that ultimately killed the singer and sent Murray to the slammer.

We're also told Murray would be open to some sort of reality show, following his life after jail. Fact is ... it would probably be entertaining. Remember Murray singing to Anderson Cooper?

We're told he does not have a publisher for the book. We don't know if any reality show producers have expressed interest, but you can bet they'll come a calling.

TMZ

Conrad Murray released from jail on Monday
Sunday, October 27, 2013

Amy Powell

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The doctor convicted of killing Michael Jackson was released from jail Monday after serving nearly two years of a four-year sentence.

Conrad Murray was released from a downtown Los Angeles jail at 12:01 a.m., according to the sheriff's office. A change in California law allowed his incarceration time to be significantly cut down.

The former cardiologist was convicted in 2011 of causing Jackson's death in June 2009 by providing the superstar with an overdose of the powerful anesthetic propofol as a sleep aid. Jackson was in the midst of preparations for a series of comeback concerts and Murray was serving as his personal physician.

Murray's prospects are uncertain: At age 60 his license to practice medicine has been suspended or revoked in three states and his face and name are well known due to his association with Jackson and his highly-publicized involuntary manslaughter trial.
The former doctor is appealing his conviction, although an appeals court has questioned whether it needs to hear the case. His attorney Valerie Wass has argued that the court should not dismiss the appeal because it could alter his overall sentence and reduce some of the stigma his conviction has caused.

Despite being jailed, Murray has not been entirely silent. Audio recordings of his calls have been posted on celebrity website TMZ and the ex-doctor told the Today show that he cried tears of joy after a civil jury recently determined that the promoters of Jackson's comeback shows did not negligently hire Murray.

He did not, however, testify in the civil case or take the stand during his criminal trial.

Murray previously maintained clinics in Houston and Las Vegas and frequently complained about conditions in jail after his conviction. He was allowed to serve his entire sentence in a Los Angeles jail rather than a state prison due to a law aimed at easing overcrowding by shifting nonviolent offenders to local lockups.

"Dr. Murray has not received any special treatment in jail and in fact has many less privileges than most inmates because of his notoriety," Wass said in a statement earlier this year. She said he "is very much looking forward to his release and getting on with his life. However, the fact of his incarceration is increasingly difficult for him."

Jurors in a lawsuit filed by Jackson's mother against concert giant AEG Live LLC determined that the doctor was not unfit or incompetent to serve as Jackson's tour doctor earlier this month. The panel heard testimony about Jackson and Murray's relationship throughout the five-month trial, but the panel said it did not condone the physician's conduct.

"That doesn't mean we felt he was ethical," jury foreman Gregg Barden said of Murray after the AEG Live verdict.

No doctor or medical expert has condoned Murray's treatments of Jackson during either the ex-doctor's criminal case or the civil litigation. The former cardiologist told police he gave the superstar nightly doses of propofol to help him sleep but lacked the proper medical or monitoring equipment that's required to administer anesthesia.

Although widely used, propofol is intended only for surgical settings and experts have noted that its effects are not actually sleep.

ABC7

I will be a model to show the world that despite adversity, and when bad things happen to good people, they can restart their life and succeed.”
I think this must be about Michael, i can´t see it has something to do with Murray.
Michael wanted to restart his life and Murray killed him.

Alan Duke ?@AlanDukeCNN 3h
Outside Los Angeles jail waiting for #ConradMurray's release.

andjustice4MJ ?@andjustice4some 5h
@showbiz411 Roger, do you think reporters will wait outside the LA county jail tonight to interview Conrad Murray?

Showbiz 411 ?@showbiz411 5h
@andjustice4some I hope not. He should be made a pariah. No one should speak to him, or listen to him. Or pay him for an interview

Roger also retweeted this:
andjustice4MJ ?@andjustice4some 4h
@showbiz411 Michael Jackson Fans United - Tired of Injustice - No Profit for Conrad Murray http://tl.gd/n_1rqcete
Retweeted by Showbiz 411

MIST;3923074 said:
I think this must be about Michael, i can´t see it has something to do with Murray.
Michael wanted to restart his life and Murray killed him.

No, CM refers himself as good person and bad thing happen to him.
He says "I want to be model to..."

He is well and truly delusional, narcissistic sociopath :mat:

Conrad Murray completes jail time for killing Michael Jackson
By Alan Duke, CNN
October 28, 2013 -- Updated 0856 GMT (1656 HKT)

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Dr. Conrad Murray left the Los Angeles County jail under sheriff's escort, avoiding reporters and Michael Jackson fans waiting for his release early Monday.

Murray, who served two years of a four-year sentence for causing Michael Jackson's death, was driven away in a sheriff's car for the "safety and security" of the jail, sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore said.
The handful of Jackson fans gathered outside the jail accused the Los Angeles County sheriff of showing favoritism to Murray by slipping him out of the jail through a back exit, instead of the door where freed prisoners normally leave.

Murray, who the sheriff's spokesman described as an exemplary inmate, was kept away from the general inmate population during his two years in the jail. He was also allowed to have liberal use of a telephone inside his cell during his last year.

Murray's lawyer told reporters outside the jail that he would try to get his medical licenses reinstated in California, Texas and Nevada so he can resume the medical career interrupted by his conviction on the involuntary manslaughter in 2011.

A jury concluded after a two-month trial that Murray's negligence led to Jackson's death from an overdose of the surgical anesthetic propofol.

The cardiologist, who was hired to serve as the pop icon's personal doctor for his comeback tour in 2009, told investigators he gave Jackson nightly infusions of propofol to treat his intractable insomnia for two months so he could rest for rehearsals.

Prosecutors argued that his negligence included leaving Jackson unmonitored and unattended while the powerful anesthetic was being pumped into his vein through an IV drip.
Deputy District Attorney David Walgren, arguing for the maximum four years in jail, said Murray was "playing Russian roulette with Michael Jackson's life every single night," by using propofol to put him to sleep in "a reckless, obscene manner."

Murray's lawyers unsuccessfully argued that Jackson self-administered the drug while Murray was out of his bedroom.

He remained unremorseful during his two years in jail.

"My entire approach may not have been an orthodox approach, but my intentions were good," Murray told CNN's Anderson Cooper interview last April.
He said his intentions were to wean Jackson from propofol. He said he succeeded in eliminating propofol from his insomnia treatment three days before Jackson's death.
"I explained to Michael that this is an artificial way of considering sleep. It was basically sedation, minimal sedation," he told Cooper.

Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor imposed the maximum sentence on Murray, even though the doctor was technically eligible for probation.
Pastor, in a 30-minute speech explaining his sentence, cited Murray's "pattern of deceit and lies. That pattern was to assist Dr. Murray."
Jackson died "not because of an isolated one-off occurrence or incident," Pastor said. "He died because of a totality of circumstances which are directly attributable to Dr. Murray ... because of a series of decisions that Dr. Murray made."
Murray, he said, became involved in "a cycle of horrible medicine."
Jackson family members and fans have complained that Murray should have been prosecuted for second degree murder -- not manslaughter.

CNN

I think we should be prepared for the next week or so that there is going to be a lot of articles of CM. I think in next few days he'll get a pr person, and then they hit to media with exclusive (paid)stories of CM with his time with MJ. The media's attenttion is not going to last long unless he comes up with juicy stories of MJ, which is quaranteed because he needs money and badly.

Last edited:
Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson's doctor, released from prison after two years
Less than two years after Conrad Murray was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter, the 'Billy Jean' singer's personal physician walked out of Los Angeles County Jail a free man.

The doctor convicted of unintentionally killing Michael Jackson walked out of jail a minute after midnight Monday after two years behind bars.
The 60-year-old doctor slipped out a back exit undetected by dozens of journalists and Jackson fans camped outside the Men’s Central Jail in downtown Los Angeles.
“He was released safely and securely,” Steve Whitmore, a spokesman with the Los Angeles County Sheriff, told the Daily News.

Whitmore said Murray was released to a “representative” using the back exit after “there was some thought there may be a safety issue.”
He called Murray an “exemplary” inmate who had been separated from the general population due to his notariety.
Murray’s lawyer Valerie Wass spoke outside the jail and said her client was anxious to “hug his kid” and “re-acclimate” to life on the outside.

“He wants to take some time and see his family,” she said, referring to his actress girlfriend Nicole Alvarez, 31, and their 4-year-old son.
“Believe me, after you’ve been locked up in this place for two years, it’s a shock emotionally and physically,” she said.
Murray had been sentenced to the statutory maximum of four years in jail for involuntary manslaughter but only had to serve two years thanks to a U.S. Supreme Court decision on state prison conditions that diverted him to the overcrowded Los Angeles County lockup.

The cardiologist had suffered some medical problems behind bars and was moved to a larger cell after complaining last year that his cramped quarters were killing him.
Wass said she believed the King of Pop would have been outraged with Murray’s incarceration.
“Michael considered Dr. Murray family,” she said. “I believe Michael Jackson would be greatly relieved today. He would be absolutely appalled if he knew what’s gone on the last several years.”

Murray currently is appealing his felony conviction in California and filed paperwork in Texas on Friday to halt the revocation of his medical license there.
His California medical license, meanwhile, is suspended pending his criminal appeal. Still, his lawyers say Murray hopes to treat patients again.
“Dr. Murray has an unquenchable desire to help people, and no matter where it is, he will return to his given profession of healing,” his Texas lawyer Charles Peckham told The News last week.

“The truth is that a man like Dr. Murray who’s dedicated his life to helping people will find a place to do it,” he said. “If it’s in Texas or the U.S. or we don’t know where, you can be sure he will find a place to help people.”
Raised in Trinidad and trained in the U.S., Murray was convicted of Jackson’s involuntary manslaughter in November 2011 after a seven week trial.

Jurors found that the Houston cardiologist recklessly gave the “Thriller” singer the surgery-strength anesthetic propofol as an off-label sleep aid in his private bedroom without the proper equipment.

At sentencing, Murray’s judge said the doctor was more focused on his $150,000 per month paycheck than his famous patient’s wellbeing and saw no problem with “money for medicine madness.”
“Talk about blaming the victim,” Judge Michael Pastor said. “Not only isn’t there any remorse, there is umbrage and outrage on the part of Dr. Murray against the decedent.”
Murray has remained adamant he didn’t cause the King of Pop’s death.

Wass said while Murray dutifully acknowledged he gave Jackson propofol multiple times in the weeks leading up to his June 2009 death, he didn’t administer the final, fatal dose.
She said he's always maintained Jackson was not on an IV drip when he died, and that Jackson self-injected the lethal dose of propofol.
In a police statement shortly after Jackson’s demise, Murray admitted he gave the singer propofol every day for two months but then stopped it in the three days before his death to wean him.
Murray told police he gave Jackson Valium, lorazepam and the sedative midazolam between 1:30 and 7:30 on the morning he died and claimed he was at Jackson’s bedside keeping a close eye on him.
He told police he finally caved to Jackson’s relentless demands for propofol shortly before 11 a.m. and administered a dose via injection, checked his vital signs and then went to the bathroom. He said when he returned, Jackson was not breathing.
A lawyer for Jackson’s beloved mom said the matriarch was heartsick over Murray’s Monday release and believes he should continue to pay for her son’s death.
“There’s no question that Dr. Murray is the one who killed Michael, and we hope he’ll never practice medicine again so he can’t harm anyone else in the future,” lawyer Brian Panish told The News.

NY Dailynews

The media should not talk to him, grant him interviews, articles, book deals etc. but I'm sure they will. US and UK media tends to be very unscrupulous and especially when it comes to MJ they have no boundaries. So I'm sure they will give him opportunities to cash-in on his crime.

Back