Redman Appreciation Thread

helena22

Proud Member
(did a quick search to see if somebody already made the same thread before, but found none)

I can't call myself "a hiphop head" becuz my main genre is not hiphop, but I def. listen to a lot of hiphop and have several favorite MCs. One of them is Reggie Nobles, aka Redman.

If you like his music, even if it's just a song or two, this thread is for you. Show him some love.

He's a funny dude, lol, thx for this thread. I have not heard his music that much. I can only remember two songs in which he rapped. Cisco Kid (along with Cypress Hill and Method Man) and How To Roll A Blunt (can you believe he actually made a tutorial outta his vice ? looool). I have to say that when i think of Redman i think of the movie he played in entitled "How high" (see my siggy). Epic movie. I'm still waiting for the sequel, will it ever come out ?

518fImW1inL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

This album right here, I can easily listen nonstop from start to finish.
I'm not a smoker, so I can't relate to some tracks when it comes to lyrical content, but the music is great for me.​

He's a funny dude, lol, thx for this thread. I have not heard his music that much. I can only remember two songs in which he rapped. Cisco Kid (along with Cypress Hill and Method Man) and How To Roll A Blunt (can you believe he actually made a tutorial outta his vice ? looool). I have to say that when i think of Redman i think of the movie he played in entitled "How high" (see my siggy). Epic movie. I'm still waiting for the sequel, will it ever come out ?
Yes, sirr (in his voice), he's funny. Seems like a laid-back guy, too. How To Roll A Blunt is a cool joint. Whut Thee album got mad play from me over the past few days, so I've been listening to the song often.

How High, I've only seen several clips here and there. Your siggy, that's funny:D Well, looks like Blackout 3 is more likely to come out earlier than any How High sequel.
Oh, How High is one of my favorite Red&Meth tracks.
[youtube]ppuZEo_IRSY[/youtube]

Back