LaToya Jackson Live Uncensored chat - Tonight 8 PM PST

ivy

Proud Member
Sun, July 31st 8pm www.stickam.com/latoya I'M LIVE! NO STOP N ME NOW! NO COMMERCIAL BREAKS! NO PRODUCERS TELL N ME WHAT I CAN'T SAY! HOORAY!

From her tweet I didn't realize it was at 8pm pacific time so I went there too early heh (MJJC was down at the time). I'll log in at 11pm ET...just to satisfy my curiosity about how this will go.

I'll be listening to see if this "uncensored" becomes a "lawsuit" :)

I just want to see if Latoya says Michael had any other bad organs besides his "kidney and liver" as she so wrongly proclaimed on The View (I'm sure the show's producers forced her to say that) hehe.

Last edited:
Can anyone ask questions or will it just be the interviewer asking questions?

Five minutes until the stream.

As an aside: When are they going to fix chat screens so they don't move so fast? Some of us are not 25 anymore and have old, slow eyes. :doh:

Im watching her now and the volume went strangely down for a few mins.....

I can hear her again, shes talking bout the abuse she sufferred in her marriage now

She just said she is done with doing music

She's gonna give out her phone number for fans to call and speak to her...

Here goes the mj questions, bubbles is the bomb! lol Damn la toya giggles a lot! LMAO

nothin to revealing yet....how long is this thing?

Last edited:
emoticons_487_0484.gif

I'm askin questions and gettin ignored lol they are asking her the wack simple questions. Oh wait here goes another mj question.....about the police. She pretty much said she told the lapd things

and they didn't want to listen to her. They want to focus on Murray pretty much she is trying to say! But, didn't she say she didn't tell police nothin on the view....?

"La toya don't lie" lol the guy sitting next to her obviously is gettin paid real good to say some ish like that!!

Last edited:
So far Latoya is doing what I said she would doing which is saying nothing but blah blah blah

From LSA:
Now she's talking about Mike... "no excuse for what happened to my brother."

Talking about a fun story... Bubbles answering the phone. Katherine said they could have any animal they wanted, except a chimpanzee. "And Mike was so clever that whenever there was a party at the house he'd bring one in and be all, 'but mother look, they're so cute, they're so sweet.'"

Bubbles would go into the fridge and get Haagan Daz out and eat it. The chef would bring Bubbles his food and he'd pour tabasco all over it. Katherine didn't like Bubbles stirring food . He'd brush his teeth if he saw you do it. Bubbles was so well trained that Mike could just say, "Bubbles, go to bed." And Bubbles would put on his pajamas and then Mike would say, "What do you do before bed?" And Bubbles would put his hands together and pray.

She and Kathy Hilton have been friends since she was about 12 or 13 years old. Kathy wanted Toy to do this live show from her house. Kathy and Michael and Toya would be in school together and Mike and Toya would be reading the Bible on a blanket together and Kathy would be off with Benny and Jetts and would say, "I don't have time for that."

Toya also wanted to call her kids Prince and Paris

Toya's gonna get her phone number out for people to call, especially domestic abuse victims. She's gonna keep it on her and she'll speak to people on the phone, Toya loves talking.
Her funny Michael story was about Bubbles.

She doesn't have the phone to give out her number tonight, she'll give it out at a later time.

She's now talking about how she Michael and Kathy Hilton all said they would name their first daughter Paris and that she named her dog Prince after their grandfather. She wanted to name a dog Prince for 20 years.

She wanted to adopt kids since she was 16, and still is thinking about adopting. She never wanted to have biological children.

She doesn't know if she will perform at the tribute but she has been asked and want to for Michael.
Would she adopt? Yes, she'd love to adopt kids. It's on her list of things to do.

Will she be performing at the tribute concert? She doesn't know. She's been asked. She might.

Any rumours she wants to clear up?

Toya claims she was the one who did the crests for Mike's outfits. Jeffre said he didn't believe that but then they met Mike shopping and Jeffre showed Mike a crest and Mike was like, Did Toya design that? 'Cause she designed all of those for me, she was the one who got me into all of that.

When they were alone together at the BET thing they were like little kids together.

Ugh, "follow the money trail." Whoever benefits, follow them.

She said they don't own Neverland, and she said, "that's what I mean!" but they do still partially own it. Ugh.

Back