Michael's previous homes?

MJFAN22

Proud Member
Hi fellow MJ fans!

I was just wondering if anyone knows who is living at Michael's previous homes at present? 2300 Jackson Street, Gary Indiana and 4641 Hayvenhurst Ave, Encino, California. From what I've heard both homes are still in the Jackson family?

I was just curious.

Thanks! :)

2300 Jackson Street is still owned by the family, and the house next to it is supposedly being turned into a merchandise shop, ugh. I'm not sure if this is true now but some time ago I believe one of Michael's uncles inhabited the house itself, though I doubt that is the case today.

Far as I know, they still own Hayvenhurst, though there was a scare to sell it a couple years ago. I don't know for sure - once I heard that Katherine decided to keep it and removed the petition to sell it then I stopped following the story.

The estate of Michael Jackson own the home in Encino not the family

Ooh it would be great if they opened Hayvenhurst to the public as it looks so beautiful and it would be fantastic to be allowed to step foot in Michael's personal creation and see where he lived, and went through the creative process in person. Although I'm not sure Michael would be too happy about people touring through his wonderful home as though it was a tourist attraction.

Ooh it would be great if they opened Hayvenhurst to the public as it looks so beautiful and it would be fantastic to be allowed to step foot in Michael's personal creation and see where he lived, and went through the creative process in person. Although I'm not sure Michael would be too happy about people touring through his wonderful home as though it was a tourist attraction.

Maybe not but it would be nice.

Back