Dangerous Music Video

TheManinTheMirror

Proud Member
What does anyone know about this music video? Apparently it was canceled and YRMW took influence from it. Anyone know anything?

There was no music video made or planned for Dangerous. Whatever you've heard is more than likely just fan made rumors.

The dance steps used in YRMW were allegedly from the Dangerous short film. But i don't know for sure if that is really true, cuz neverland-ranchdressing stated that it was maybe just an fanmade rumour.

i heard about the dangerous short film also, who honestly knows? YRMW definitely is inspired by Dangerous though..

No music video was ever planned for Dangerous. The only video we got for that is featured on the Dangerous- The Short Films release.

I read years ago that, it was planned as the last single from Dangerous, he had ideas for the short film that was planned including the some of the choreography, but then it was cancelled.

Same here, what do yall know about this?
I think it must've been in its early stages of preparation as a short film,but Michael had a lot on his plate by the time he would've been planning to wrap up Dangerous promotion (molestation allegations,rehab,finishing the tour prematurely,exhaustion,etc.)

I read years ago that, it was planned as the last single from Dangerous, he had ideas for the short film that was planned including the some of the choreography, but then it was cancelled.

I heard this same thing. I also remember reading somewhere (I forget the site/forum) that he wanted Julia Roberts to be in the video. Would've been interesting to see what the result would've been had a video been made.

Back