Michael Jackson - Bad Video Mix

RockOrBluesInNorway

Proud Member
All right, I made this back in February, and never uploaded it. I found it again today and decided to upload it for you guys to watch. Now remember this was back in February, I know it's not that long ago, but still, I've become a lot better since then, so I don't expect you to be blown away by it. But still, tell me what you think :)

All right, I made this back in February, and never uploaded it. I found it again today and decided to upload it for you guys to watch. Now remember this was back in February, I know it's not that long ago, but still, I've become a lot better since then, so I don't expect you to be blown away by it. But still, tell me what you think :)

Not as good as your other work, the transitions are a little distracting. Plus the random moments from Smooth Criminal..

I knwow, this by far some of the best I've done, as stated above, it was made in early February, and I had just started to learn a new program to make videos with. So I was pretty of with a lot of stuff.
As far as the random moments from Smooth Criminal goes, I'm not sure what you mean?

Back