Evan Ross's Memorial Day Weekend playlist

HIStory

Proud Member
Evan Ross's Memorial Day Weekend playlist.

Here, we give you Ross' top eight songs to get your summer started…
1. "Earth Song" by Michael Jackson: "This is one of my favorite songs of Michael's. I loved the music video and it has stuck with me since I was a little boy."
2. "Human Nature" by Michael Jackson: "I was lucky to grow up around Michael. I remember seeing him perform this song. It paints a picture in your head and leaves you with a visual of the magic world of love."

3. "I'm So Tired of Being Alone" by Al Green: "His performance of the song is one of my favorite things to watch. I put it on almost every night when I am relaxing and just can't hear it enough."

4. "It's My House" by Diana Ross: "This reminds me of my childhood. I was too young to understand the lyrics and I did not understand what they meant but this is one of her songs that brings me back to being a little boy."
5. "Zion" by Lauryn Hill: "I am inspired by this song as a soon-to-be dad. The love she has for her son, I can't wait to feel when we welcome our daughter."
6. "Outta My Head" by Ashlee Simpson: "I love this song. It's by my wife, my best friend and I think she is so talented."
7. "Dream On" by Steven Tyler: "Steven is my favorite rock vocalist. You can hear the passion in his voice in this song and I can play it on repeat over and over again. He is also a great friend to me."
8. "Good Life" by T.I.: "This song is from the ATL soundtrack (and my first film), where I first met T.I., who over the years has become a mentor and a friend. It reminds me of how far I have come."

http://www.eonline.com/news/659432/...aylist-eight-songs-to-get-your-summer-started

I loved this. Evan is both sweet and sentimental for someone so young.
Diana raised wonderful kids.

Back