times with fans

Dilan

Proud Member
someone on another discussion board was talking about the great stuff taylor swift does for her fans namely the most recent open letter to apple. this sort of reminded me of the daily reports you get in the mainstream news of the good deeds she does for fans but i cant just help but this feels quite contrived and orchestrated carefully for her image. like why on earth do all of these needs to be videotaped and photographed like that intimate exclusive listening party at her house? anyway this sort of reminded me of all the things mj did that went unpublicised im certain i read on here once years ago he called a poster up who sent him some art and one time he actually bought a blind lady some shopping just chatted to her in her house and she went to see this is it 10 times just so she can hear his voice again before she dies of cancer(does anyone else remember/can find this post) does anyone else know of any other stories like this unpublicised?

someone on another discussion board was talking about the great stuff taylor swift does for her fans namely the most recent open letter to apple. this sort of reminded me of the daily reports you get in the mainstream news of the good deeds she does for fans but i cant just help but this feels quite contrived and orchestrated carefully for her image. like why on earth do all of these needs to be videotaped and photographed like that intimate exclusive listening party at her house?

Why not? Just because it's photographed doesn't mean it's any less giving than it was. There is a lot of footage of Michael visiting orphanages/hospitals and the like that have been uploaded to the internet and played on the news over the years, yet that doesn't make it any less than what it was.

Is it PR? In all honesty part of it probably is, but I don't think it makes it that less genuine on the whole as Taylor does seem like that kind of person in the first place. At the end of the day, she still goes far beyond what most artists do for their fans and she makes them happy so you know what, good on her.

someone on another discussion board was talking about the great stuff taylor swift does for her fans namely the most recent open letter to apple. this sort of reminded me of the daily reports you get in the mainstream news of the good deeds she does for fans but i cant just help but this feels quite contrived and orchestrated carefully for her image. like why on earth do all of these needs to be videotaped and photographed like that intimate exclusive listening party at her house? anyway this sort of reminded me of all the things mj did that went unpublicised im certain i read on here once years ago he called a poster up who sent him some art and one time he actually bought a blind lady some shopping just chatted to her in her house and she went to see this is it 10 times just so she can hear his voice again before she dies of cancer(does anyone else remember/can find this post) does anyone else know of any other stories like this unpublicised?

Its a good thing that they do that. There are so many crooks out there that they either sell stuff to tabloids or they sue for imaginary cases. Beyonce tapes her stuff all the time, Cuba Gooding has taping going on in his house all the time. That way they have proof to back up if somebody sues them and tries to claim this or that.

Just because it was fan gathering doesn't mean those fans are trustworthy and no need to tape it or photograph it. See what happen to Michael. His so called friends suing him for this or that. If there is someone in that group that tried to sue TS later on, she has evidence to show otherwise.

Last edited:
Back