Page 1121 of 1121 FirstFirst ... 121621102110711111111911201121
Results 16,801 to 16,803 of 16803

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 Times in 939 Posts

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

As for that b. On my H8T list she goes and I bet ya that her dad Lenny is really ashamed of her right now.
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,303 Times in 552 Posts

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by ozemouze View Post
    Exactly. Funny you mentioned John Landis too, as personally I knew both of them independently from MJ (for film buffs they are unavoidable, plus QJ produced some quite accessible jazz tunes for the general public as well, not just for die-hard jazz fans). But you're right they are famous/recognised mostly in their own fields. However their bitterness is a bit incomprehensible, why weren't they just happy about the bigger exposure? If anything, they profited from their association with MJ, not the other way around. And I'm sure quite a lot of MJ fans bought QJ albums initially because of their fandom but ended up enjoying them - looks like a win-win situation fore me...
    Ego....

Yeah landis was big in his field. American w.w in london scared the bits off me!! I was all of about 8 when i watched it😨 Mind you it still does now😁

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 164
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mechaspiderman View Post
    It's sad to see, because pop culture has a massive power when it comes to formin opinion of it's consuments. Younger viewers who haven't read much into the case will take their word for granted and just run with it until someone challenges them.
    And they'll likely dig their heels in and refuse to even look at the other side. I was worried about the long-term effects of LN, and it looks like this is the start of it.
    "Let's not be alone again. Will you be my partner? I hear a dance starting up. Come."