Page 203 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 1031531932012022032042052132533037031203 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 18169

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 Times in 2,256 Posts

Default Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Jussie doing this (allegedly) is really sad and stupid. I thought hihhly of him up til this point, of course loving how he reps Michael often and has lyrics tatted on him.

Buttt... I see this as a perfect example of how someone can convincingly make up a story and ACT well enough for people.to buy into it.

If Jessie could do this why couldn't Wade or James who have more to gain from it? That should be headlines once the HBO doc airs.

Will it though?
    Walk in truth, stand IN JUSTICE https://twitter.com/rasheedKOPV?s=09

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Sundance Festival 2019 - Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland"

Articles about lisa and Michaels sex life now? This is growing and going everywhere..

Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 586 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KOPV View Post
    Jussie doing this (allegedly) is really sad and stupid. I thought hihhly of him up til this point, of course loving how he reps Michael often and has lyrics tatted on him.

Buttt... I see this as a perfect example of how someone can convincingly make up a story and ACT well enough for people.to buy into it.

If Jessie could do this why couldn't Wade or James who have more to gain from it? That should be headlines once the HBO doc airs.

Will it though?
    I didn't know he was a fan, but yeah that changes nothing.

I really hope the show Terrell is talking about will do the same for MJ because God knows how much that is needed right now. And then let's hope all kinds of news shows and stuff will cover THAT as well.

But something tells me their biggest focus will be talking about more shit about MJ, treating W&S as victims and crap like that.

Articles about lisa and Michaels sex life now? This is growing and going everywhere..
    Slow news day I guess then, lol.

Lisa said all there was to say about their sex life during her last MJ interview with Oprah.

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 135
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Here is some old information about Sneddons history of malisious prosecution. They spelled his mane wrong in the webadress though.. http://www.mjfancommunity.com/snedon.htm

This is the real story imo that the Michael Jackson case was just the most famous vendetta in Santa Barbara.
    Last edited by La74; 18-02-2019 at 06:50 PM.

Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,897 Times in 4,505 Posts

Hello #MJFam:
    We came across this video posted by a former signee to Michael’s label sharing his (truthful) experiences interacting with Michael and his companies.
    Something else to share, and remind the world that THIS is the real Michael Jackson.
    https://www.facebook.com/17771959758...8426670952588/

Also, please start using #MJTruthSquad when posting true stories about Michael or pointing out the lies and inconsistencies in Robson and Safechuck's tales.

Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,897 Times in 4,505 Posts

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

This is a bit out of topic but I am sure that Evan Chandler sued Jordan at some point. I think it must have been some time during the autumn 2006, not so long after he got a permanent restraining order but can’t find anything about that now, just a brief mention of it here https://mjthekingofpop.wordpress.com...rdan-chandler/ anyone remember that? Also I have been thinking what if Robson and Safechuck are somehow behind mjfacts sites (?).

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

non fans will definitely watch it, it does not take a fan to get caught up into the media frenzy that surrounds Michael Jackson. Look at the ratings of the news stations in 2005, it wasn't just fans watching. The whole world was!

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Oh heh, so the UK press is seeing it for themselves now huh? Guess we're gonna start seeing all kinds of ridiculous articles tomorrow then. Well I sure won't because I'm not gonna look them up.

Let's see if they condemn MJ because of how horrible this "documentary" is and how bad they feel for the "victims", I think they will. They've been doing nothing but that ever since it was shown at Sundance and I see no reason for them to start treating MJ fairly now. They are definitely going to judge him without knowing ZERO what these two liars are really about.

I wonder what it's gonna take before this turns into a Jussie situation, in that people are starting to wake up and NOT jump to conclusions. The reason that this change has happened in the Jussie case is because police made it known that due to their own investigation the tables were turned. I don't see this happening for MJ.

Oh man, the more I think about this the more I tell myself there's a place for people like Reed, W&S. A place called hell. I can already see some journalists tweeting out how powerful this trash was and while we as fans send facts, they just will ignore it or just say again how good the "documentary" is. So far judging on comments from people that have seen it you would start to believe this trash actually provides evidence, but it really doesn't.

We basically have two guys here who are exactly like Arvizo was with disgusting details and lies, only difference is that was not being recorded and was in the court room and now people get it told to them straight in their face. Which is definitely worse but really nothing different.
    Last edited by Staffordshire Bullterrier; 18-02-2019 at 07:41 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

A huge thing we need to remember and be thankful for compared to 2005.. The internet has grown so much in the last 15 years, (maybe I am just having an optimistic moment.. which lately I have gone back and forth) but NOW, the media may be forced to see that they can't just state stories when the general public can fact check reports in the matter of minutes.

Once that docu-series is completed (hopefully in the coming months?!?!) I really hope it highlights even the current use of the medias stories, mixing 1993 debunked stories, giving wrong dates and so on..

If we can find a way to call this out on a large stage, the media will get backlash like never before.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 64
    Achievements:
    VeteranOverdrive10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,642 Times in 904 Posts

Oof that bus thing is cringey and a bad idea. I get the intent but it's absolutely gonna have the opposite effect.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmoothGangsta For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

^ yup, it promotes the documentary even more. Comes from a good place, just a bad idea to make (basically) billboards for it.

All those people that drive by one and see it will go home and google it.. "what was that michael jackson sign all about.. oh sh** I gotta see this"

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KOPV For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

A huge thing we need to remember and be thankful for compared to 2005.. The internet has grown so much in the last 15 years, (maybe I am just having an optimistic moment.. which lately I have gone back and forth) but NOW, the media may be forced to see that they can't just state stories when the general public can fact check reports in the matter of minutes.

Once that docu-series is completed (hopefully in the coming months?!?!) I really hope it highlights even the current use of the medias stories, mixing 1993 debunked stories, giving wrong dates and so on..

If we can find a way to call this out on a large stage, the media will get backlash like never before.
    Exactly. It depends on personality ofcourse but people should know that there was a trial in 2005. Michael died in 2009 and a lot of people should wonder why they are making these serious allegations now then they didn’t before. Even my 70 year old parents nowadays if they wonder about something they use their iPad and they Google it.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Just took a look at the comment section of the MJ innocent project video and one dude keeps saying he finds it odd how he was always traveling with boys, in the same bed as them etc etc, and while this isn't proof of any abuse he definitely thinks he was attracted to them. See I just don't get that way of thinking at all, why does it always have to be something like that?

Besides there weren't only boys on his trips, girls were there too and I believe most of the time he brought their families with him too. I just don't get why these people think in such simple ways, don't they think that MJ maybe surrounded himself with children so much because he was a big kid himself? That he knew they wouldn't take advantage of him? He hung around with children a lot so there must be something here....

People, people, people... you've a lot to learn still.

This reminds me of a radio DJ on Dutch TV a long time ago, it was after MJ was gone though. He said MJ visited Holland and he had a kid or kids with him and he found it all very weird, odd, questionable, sigh.