Page 501 of 946 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 14177

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive5000 Experience Points3 months registered

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by Staffordshire Bullterrier View Post
    Was this posted here yet? The Robson's getting their story straight (for their benefit)

Check out @DangerousIncHS’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/DangerousIncHS/s...034284032?s=09

And also more text conversations Taj had with Wade. Oh please let ALL of this get out into the open!!!!
    Wow his mother created with him his lies!!!
    What an evil mother!!!
    But we know his sister also know this are all lies but she couldn't support it on her twitter account.
    For me Chantals twitter account is a good evidence against Wade!
    Someone should collect screenshots from it before they delate it like they delate the imformation from Waded victim fund that Amanda Robson is also a child abuse survivor!

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,092 Times in 519 Posts

Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

Quote Originally Posted by ManBehindTheMirrOr - Dona View Post
    What an evil mother!!!
    But we know his sister also know this are all lies but she couldn't support it on her twitter account.
    Someone should collect screenshots from it before they delate it like they delate the imformation from Waded victim fund that Amanda Robson is also a child abuse survivor!
    Yes it's absolutely insane and evil as hell. What I don't get is how all of this can be out there, this is proof and how is this NOT grounds to sue on? How? I just.....

This can't just be out there and nothing happening, this is total insanity. All we can do is hope something IS happening behind the scenes.

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 114
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dudex View Post
    it's still up as you can see! no mentions of this relative is in the movie xD
    The quotation above is about the now famous Tony Safechuck-tweet.

I...don't get this. I'm farely new to twitter, have had an account for years but haven't really used it. Could someone explaine, please?
    When I search for this persons account, this tweet comes up as kind of trending, as something where this person is mentioned by many but not as part of a conversation with the person. And when I read through all of the persons tweets from 2013, it's not there. So, it seems to be deleted right? And it seems as Tony Safechuck haven't comented on others discussion about the tweet..? Am I reading this correctly, or am I missing something by my lack of twitter-experience?

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

This is very interesting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LieaneLiemond View Post
    Hi guys, I'm new and if this is posted in the wrong place please move it where it needs to go.

I am one of the people who does not believe that Michael was guilty and I have not watched the film, not because I'm not willing to listen but because of my ongoing adversarial and abusive relationship with Diane Dimond.

I'm a national working filmmaker, activist, journalist and philanthropist that has been the target of false allegations by Diane Dimond, for many years. She's even selling a new book with her false story about me, even though she didn't ask me for permission and didn't pay me.

Needless to say, I have a singular understanding, and real world evidence, that Diane Dimond is a pathological liar and exploiter, which has led me to conclude, without question, that Jackson was innocent.

MJ was a huge influence on me, and while this article is about my personal experiences with Diane - Diane and I even have mutual friends in the industry - it's also about Jackson, at its core, because the woman who exposed has literally got to be the most dishonest human being on the planet.

If you were looking for concrete evidence that Diane is a sham, to help you understand what Michael endured, you'll find it here in my article I have written.

Thank you all in advance for your kindness.

http://www.dailyindependentjournal.c...g-neverland-me
    Thank you veeeeery much!!!!

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,805 Times in 1,218 Posts

What an evil mother!!!
    Taj said he saw her the day before or after the release of LN and she could not face him. I still think James is going to be the one who cracks. Evil will not prevail.
    Mike's PYT

6. The Following User Says Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

I watched it the other day. I was curious as to what the fans would say, and was as expected.

I was not there to know if MJ abused kids or not. I have no dog in the fight. The only question I have is, and dogged me for many years is, where were the parents in all of this? They sure loved the money and favors. Nobody was pointing a gun to their head to stay at his ranch or wherever the guy was staying. They could at any point have said, "no".

This is probably a very unpopular opinion, but at this point, I have little care. Carry on.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 866
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

You really think either one will crack? I don't think so. Too much at stake here. I do think they'll be exposed though for the liars that they are eventually.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Once a liar always a liar eh? Wade is clearly lying his ass off.... even to his big buddy Dan Reed!!!!

Check out @DoceDeleiteFoto’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/DoceDeleiteFoto/...656464896?s=09

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

What an evil mother!!!
    They need to send this to all media outlets and hater comments.
    Mike's PYT

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

In New Zealand, press reports say that just 40 percent of the total audience watched #LeavingNeverland from start to finish and that 432,000 people bailed. That is happening everywhere.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Staffordshire Bullterrier For This Useful Post:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    Taj said he saw her the day before or after the release of LN and she could not face him. I still think James is going to be the one who cracks. Evil will not prevail.
    Yes my money in on James too.
    The other two are too evil and dark!
    That Wades mother which profite so much from MJ helped Wade to create his lies says a lot about wades backround what the relationship to MJ in general was all about for this family!
    From day one they brought wade to the dance contest til today!

And it must finally find an end soon!

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon234 View Post
    You really think either one will crack? I don't think so. Too much at stake here. I do think they'll be exposed though for the liars that they are eventually.
    Don't doubt it. It happens .
    Mike's PYT

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by terrell View Post
    They need to send this to all media outlets and hater comments.
    I don't doubt that all these people on Twitter doing amazing work are already sending it to the big boys but I'm gonna do it as well. I just need to know how I do that on Twitter. So far I've been replying to people, liking messages and retweeting. Now I need to know how to directly send something to someone.

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Staffordshire Bullterrier View Post
    I don't doubt that all these people on Twitter doing amazing work are already sending it to the big boys but I'm gonna do it as well. I just need to know how I do that on Twitter. So far I've been replying to people, liking messages and retweeting. Now I need to know how to directly send something to someone.
    At the risk of getting flamed or told I am "captain obvious", I'll bite.

Twitter has direct messaging: https://www.brentozar.com/twitter/d/

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wok View Post
    I watched it the other day. I was curious as to what the fans would say, and was as expected.

I was not there to know if MJ abused kids or not. I have no dog in the fight. The only question I have is, and dogged me for many years is, where were the parents in all of this? They sure loved the money and favors. Nobody was pointing a gun to their head to stay at his ranch or wherever the guy was staying. They could at any point have said, "no".

This is probably a very unpopular opinion, but at this point, I have little care. Carry on.
    Wok, you just answered your own question. These are a bunch of conartist. And for this trash, if MJ was alive, these liars would not be doing this but he is gone and there is money to be made as much as they can. That is their thinking.
    Mike's PYT