Page 896 of 906 FirstFirst ... 396796846886894895896897898 ... LastLast
Results 13,426 to 13,440 of 13586

Thread: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

   
  1. #13426
    Points: 25,276, Level: 95
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,490
    Points
    25,276
    Level
    95
    Thanks
    4,305
    Thanked 3,978 Times in 1,404 Posts

    Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

    So, Leaving Neverland is on the June Ballot list for an 'Emmy' Award for 'Outstanding Documentary or Non Fiction Special'.

    There are 35 nominations in the list, including 'Quincy'.

    https://www.emmys.com/sites/default/...-v1-ballot.pdf

    It's also in the ballot list for 'Outstanding Directing for a Documentary / Non Fiction program'

    https://www.emmys.com/sites/default/...-v1-ballot.pdf

    AND it's also in the ballot list for 'Outstanding Cinematography for a NonFiction Program'

    Yep, that's an AGENDA, right there.

    https://www.emmys.com/sites/default/...-v1-ballot.pdf


    Ballots to select the nominations are sent to Academy members in June. For most categories, members from each of the branches vote to determine the nominees only in their respective categories. All members can however vote for nominations in the best program categories. The final voting to determine the winners is held in August, and is done by judging panels. In June, the Academy solicits volunteers among its active members to serve on these panels. All active members may serve on the program panels; otherwise they are restricted to those categories within their own branch.
    Documentaries may be nominated in 14 categories (5 documentaries for each) eg. Political, business, science, arts, investigative etc.
    Last edited by myosotis; 11-06-2019 at 10:52 PM.
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

  2. #13427
    Points: 506, Level: 10
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Nantucket Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    104
    Points
    506
    Level
    10
    Thanks
    290
    Thanked 58 Times in 35 Posts

    Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon234 View Post
    DL referred to his own son that has Asperger's syndrome as "slow". As a "joke" of course but that isn't funny.

    I feel bad for his son.

    I can't stand DL. I'm
    What in the actual deep fried hell is this?! Sorry to get a bit off-topic, but I have Asperger's, so this is a huge no from me. (Not mad at you for posting this, just at him for saying it.)

  3. #13428
    Points: 25,276, Level: 95
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,490
    Points
    25,276
    Level
    95
    Thanks
    4,305
    Thanked 3,978 Times in 1,404 Posts

    Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Glanni View Post
    https://www.mycanal.fr/divertissemen...11891835_50017

    this was shown on french tv lastn ight. any way to download and share it? i cant watch it since i am not in france

    'La Story de Michael Jackson' on CStar

    There are sections of the doc on YT here:

    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoWWRqen2NQ

    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvrtxRQEiZA

    3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nzdTONM3Nc

    4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X68MEvc0y1o


    5/6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzB0...RYZmwyHmaXh6E0
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myosotis For This Useful Post:


  5. #13429
    Points: 16,064, Level: 81
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 286
    Overall activity: 86.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,698
    Points
    16,064
    Level
    81
    Thanks
    1,025
    Thanked 2,730 Times in 1,184 Posts

    Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

    Just saw this. This is great and looks good by these two dancers.

    https://www.msn.com/en-ca/video/watc...-it/vi-AACLVz8
    Mike's PYT

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:


  7. #13430
    Points: 445, Level: 8
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points3 months registered

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    78
    Points
    445
    Level
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 75 Times in 29 Posts

    Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

    Guys sorry to barge in here, a while back I saw that Taj said he was going to set up an email address specifically so we could send info that might be useful. Does anyone know what it is? Ive searched here and through twitter, can't find it.

  8. #13431
    Points: 3,184, Level: 34
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsOverdrive

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    380
    Points
    3,184
    Level
    34
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 187 Times in 100 Posts

    Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Guys sorry to barge in here, a while back I saw that Taj said he was going to set up an email address specifically so we could send info that might be useful. Does anyone know what it is? Ive searched here and through twitter, can't find it.
    info@defendingMichaelJackson.com

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to La74 For This Useful Post:


  10. #13432
    Points: 38,365, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 89.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,615
    Points
    38,365
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    2,185
    Thanked 13,895 Times in 3,566 Posts

    Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]









  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:


  12. #13433
    Points: 38,365, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 89.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,615
    Points
    38,365
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    2,185
    Thanked 13,895 Times in 3,566 Posts

    Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]












  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Paris78 For This Useful Post:


  14. #13434
    Points: 7,461, Level: 57
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    wednesday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    446
    Points
    7,461
    Level
    57
    Thanks
    258
    Thanked 517 Times in 208 Posts

    Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    So, Leaving Neverland is on the June Ballot list for an 'Emmy' Award for 'Outstanding Documentary or Non Fiction Special'.

    There are 35 nominations in the list, including 'Quincy'.

    https://www.emmys.com/sites/default/...-v1-ballot.pdf

    It's also in the ballot list for 'Outstanding Directing for a Documentary / Non Fiction program'

    https://www.emmys.com/sites/default/...-v1-ballot.pdf

    AND it's also in the ballot list for 'Outstanding Cinematography for a NonFiction Program'

    Yep, that's an AGENDA, right there.

    https://www.emmys.com/sites/default/...-v1-ballot.pdf




    Documentaries may be nominated in 14 categories (5 documentaries for each) eg. Political, business, science, arts, investigative etc.
    WRONG GENRE, you dumbf*cks at the EMMY Awards.
    "In this world of self-destruction
    Nations lift your voices and Sing"

    Michael Jackson

  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wednesday For This Useful Post:


  16. #13435
    Points: 10,824, Level: 68
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Overall activity: 53.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    1,093
    Points
    10,824
    Level
    68
    Thanks
    459
    Thanked 499 Times in 203 Posts

    Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

    30.01.2006 - My personal MJ-DAY! Thank you, Michael!

  17. #13436
    Points: 25,276, Level: 95
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,490
    Points
    25,276
    Level
    95
    Thanks
    4,305
    Thanked 3,978 Times in 1,404 Posts

    Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

    Good for Will.i.am At least that way they can't twist his words. Or use anything as an excuse to repeat the whole tired farrago again.

    And the journo. has the cheek to say his column is off limits to stars who won't be 'open and honest'. (Who 'toe the party line', he means). And he can't spell. 'tow', LOL.

    WILL.I.WON'T TALK The Voice star Will.i.am ends chat after banning talk of Donald Trump, Michael Jackson and Fergie

    WITH his love of rambling techno-jargon, nobody could accuse Will.i.am of being straight- talking – but even by his standards this is ridiculous.

    The Black Eyed Peas and Voice star offered Bizarre an interview to help promote his new single Be Nice, which features Snoop Dogg — but in a shock turn then sent me a lengthy list of topics he would refuse to discuss during the 15-minute chat.

    Offensive subject matter included most of his personal and love life, politics and even any discussion of former bandmate Fergie, leaving very little on the table beyond the weather and compliments about his talent.

    When I refused to tow the line in our interview, Will angrily ended it.

    Alarmingly, this isn’t a one off. It is rapidly becoming an epidemic as desperate celebrities try to flog their wares while refusing to reveal any genuine opinions to the fans who part with their hard-earned cash to make them millionaires.

    That is why today I am drawing a line and declaring Britain’s best showbiz column off limits to stars who refuse to be open and honest.

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...ackson-fergie/
    'We may not change the world in one day but we still can change some things today, in our small way.'[/SIZE][/SIZE]

  18. #13437
    Points: 16,064, Level: 81
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 286
    Overall activity: 86.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsOverdrive

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,698
    Points
    16,064
    Level
    81
    Thanks
    1,025
    Thanked 2,730 Times in 1,184 Posts

    Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by myosotis View Post
    Good for Will.i.am At least that way they can't twist his words. Or use anything as an excuse to repeat the whole tired farrago again.

    And the journo. has the cheek to say his column is off limits to stars who won't be 'open and honest'. (Who 'toe the party line', he means). And he can't spell. 'tow', LOL.

    WILL.I.WON'T TALK The Voice star Will.i.am ends chat after banning talk of Donald Trump, Michael Jackson and Fergie

    WITH his love of rambling techno-jargon, nobody could accuse Will.i.am of being straight- talking – but even by his standards this is ridiculous.

    The Black Eyed Peas and Voice star offered Bizarre an interview to help promote his new single Be Nice, which features Snoop Dogg — but in a shock turn then sent me a lengthy list of topics he would refuse to discuss during the 15-minute chat.

    Offensive subject matter included most of his personal and love life, politics and even any discussion of former bandmate Fergie, leaving very little on the table beyond the weather and compliments about his talent.

    When I refused to tow the line in our interview, Will angrily ended it.

    Alarmingly, this isn’t a one off. It is rapidly becoming an epidemic as desperate celebrities try to flog their wares while refusing to reveal any genuine opinions to the fans who part with their hard-earned cash to make them millionaires.

    That is why today I am drawing a line and declaring Britain’s best showbiz column off limits to stars who refuse to be open and honest.

    https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...ackson-fergie/
    That is comical coming from a columnist in a TABLOID PAPER about being "honest" and "open" Also, When fans love you, they love you and not talking about people whom the media wants them to talk about wont change celebs fans who give their "hard earn money". These reporters are full of themselves.
    Mike's PYT

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to terrell For This Useful Post:


  20. #13438
    Points: 41,534, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranOverdrive25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    10,421
    Points
    41,534
    Level
    100
    Thanks
    1,424
    Thanked 3,541 Times in 1,500 Posts

    Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

    So sad that this filthy moc takes all focus on the 10th anniversary...

    I really can not understand how they can see themselves in the mirror... To stab a dead "friend" in the back like this... unbelievable.

    MJ did nothing but good for them and this is their way to thank him... Trying to make money on false accusations and throwing him under the bus.

    These two - 3 if we also take the director - I hope they have ruined their chance for anything in the future. - I hope no one will ever work wide Wade og Safechuck. This should be a great warning for all how they repay the favor... So sad they have no moral or anything.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Ahess/videos - me dancing MJ - many years ago.

    I would be really glad if you rated or/and commented the videos. Thanks

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hess For This Useful Post:


  22. #13439
    Points: 2,192, Level: 28
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 108
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entry1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class31 days registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    511
    Points
    2,192
    Level
    28
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    372
    Thanked 105 Times in 80 Posts

    Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hess View Post
    So sad that this filthy moc takes all focus on the 10th anniversary...

    I really can not understand how they can see themselves in the mirror... To stab a dead "friend" in the back like this... unbelievable.

    MJ did nothing but good for them and this is their way to thank him... Trying to make money on false accusations and throwing him under the bus.

    These two - 3 if we also take the director - I hope they have ruined their chance for anything in the future. - I hope no one will ever work wide Wade og Safechuck. This should be a great warning for all how they repay the favor... So sad they have no moral or anything.
    It haven't took away much but some. people are still celebrating his 10th anniversary passing. i know i'm still am and my mother. who cares what else people think. Michael was and is found innocent. how many gosh darn times we have to say this? they just haters and trolls just ignore them.



    a female with depression and mental delays

  23. #13440
    Points: 2,192, Level: 28
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 108
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entry1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class31 days registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    NatureCriminal7896's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    511
    Points
    2,192
    Level
    28
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    372
    Thanked 105 Times in 80 Posts

    Default Re: Controversial MJ Documentary "Leaving Neverland" [GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD]

    Quote Originally Posted by Soundmind View Post
    Netflix Japan has LN now. It's never gonna end.
    Ugh. this is crazy. hopefully they know it just a bunch of lies.



    a female with depression and mental delays

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •