Thread: Mrs. Jackson

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points31 days registered

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Mrs. Jackson

*Musters up courage* okay... i know you guys are working very hard to be there for me...so i'm not going to let you down...Here is the next part:

Chapter 6

The dawn is breaking. The sun rises and she is barely waking. She breathes peacefully as her body and mind start to come to consciousness. She slowly turns in her bed. Ten minutes go by and her eyes start to open. Her eyes slowly open and shut as they start to process the light. Finally she is accustomed to it and just lays there. Suddenly, her cell phone beside her rings. She's rather surprised, but she reaches for it. In a soft groggy voice she says. “Hello.” A warm, alluring

male voice answers. “Good morning star shine.” She can't help but feel happy inside. “Oh, hey. Nick, how are you?” “Hey there, how are you?” “I'm fine. Oh, what are you up to?” “I just thought I'd give you a ring this morning in case you'd be up.” She blushes and giggles secretly within herself, he is so clever to call her at this time of day. How did he know she'd be in bed? She answers him like a star struck little girl. “Oh, that's so nice of you.” “So, what are you doing with your

day?” “Well, I was just going to spend some more time painting, I find it rather relaxing.” “Oh, you paint.” “Yeah.” “Wow, okay that's fascinating. What do you paint?” “Well, I'm not an official painter or anything, I just have the natural talent for art and I do it for pleasure.” “Hmm.” She didn't know why but, he just has this unusual effect on her lower abdomen. It is so weird, he has this warm vibe coming from himself and it transfers onto her...down there. She feels so attached

to him already and she hardly even knows the man. She asks. “So, do you like doing anything special?” “I like surfing, I like skate boarding and...do you by chance like snowmobiling?” “Oh, yeah, that sound s fun. I...I mean, I have never gone before but, I'd just love to go.” She is so fascinated with the idea of trying a wild and fun activity. She's never had the chance to hang around that personality type before. He is thrilled to hear her response. “Great, then I'll pick you up

on Saturday and me and my buddies will take you snowmobiling with us.” “Okay.” She finds herself saying, just like that. He continues. “Okay so, be ready by 12:00 pm, because we can go for some hot chocolate and some lunch before we start. They have an all day breakfast there and the hot cakes are quite yummy.” This all sounds so irresistible to her and she totally forgets that she is supposed to be explaining to Nick that she has to let him go. So, she just continues to listen

on as he maps out her itinerary. “After we warm up we'll be ready for snowmobiling. Make sure you wear your warmest winter gear.” She finds herself hypnotically saying. “Oh yeah, uh huh. Ok.” “Alright then, it's a date.” He is so satisfied with this that his thoughts are trailing off with one plan after another. He doesn't even notice the awkward silence on the other end. She just stares blankly and dumb founded. Great, so now it's harder for her to dump him, wonderful.

“Sweety, is everything alright?” She snaps out of it. “Huh! Yeah, yeah everything is fine.” “Okay, it's just that you sound awfully quite. Anyways no big deal. So, other than that did you sleep well? What are you doing right now, um, er...besides talking to me?” Shucks! He's trying to sound so seductive and he's making a mess of himself. She thinks to herself, how am I supposed to dump this man when he is being so sexy, he has leadership skills and he's being charming? She can't help but feel like a seduced woman around him as she answers. “Oh, well, I'm just here lying in bed.” He smiles, just imagining her in bed. “Oh...that's

nice.” She can't help but giggle. He plays around and in a teasing way he asks.“What, what's so funny?” “Oh nothing, you're just being so cute and funny.” He chuckles with her. Then he says.“Well sexy, I'm glad to know I'm being cute and funny.” She is trying to have a moment of sadness here, because this reminds her of the fact that she cant have this guy, but he keeps luring her in. She giggles some more. He thinks of more charming words to say. “I can't wait to show

you just how charming and funny I can be. Oh my, is this man for real? He is just putting on the moves. She stutters. “Uh, uh...” “Uh, uh...what, sweetness?” She is taken aback by his automatic charms. He can tell her silence on the other end means she's stunned. Poor lady has no idea what kind of prince charming she is getting herself into. She responds. “Wow, um, okay.” He bursts out laughing and says. “You had no idea I was like this, did you?” “No, I didn't.” “Yeah, I'm like that.” “Wow, that's so interesting.” He chuckles. She comments. “Awe, that's nice to know.” Then, they both just lay there in pleasant thoughtful silence. She

snuggles up to her pillow and lays on her side as if she were clinging to him. He's so far away from her and yet already he makes her feel as if he's right there, beside her.

************************************************** ************************************************** *************

whenever i put a star line underneath the paragraph it means there is still more to the chapter, but a different topic, or paragraph.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Wow...i didn't know i'd get so many loylay followers. I mean not too many people have told me anything, but just by looking at how many views my thread is getting...i can tell i have supporters and i just want to say thak you all ! I appreciate it very much !

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

After they had hung up the phone she had finally pulled herself out of bed and from day dreaming girlishly about him. She took a shower, brushed her teeth and put on fresh clothes. She is now heading down stairs to breakfast. She reaches the main floor, and just as she heads toward the dining room she sees the same female employee she saw last time. Her name is Tracy, she has an Island background but is mostly north American. She is in her forties and has the exact shade

of perfect noir/black hair color, it's very straight and she keeps it in one. As she stands there holding a tray with breakfast on top she says. “Oh, Mrs. J, I was just about to bring you breakfast in bed. That's okay, I see you like having it in the dining room.” So, she leads Kyla toward the dining room. As Tracy sets down the tray and lays out the breakfast, Kyla says. “Thanks. It looks good.” Tracy smiles. “Why thank you Mrs. J. Enjoy your meal.”

Kyla sits there and enjoys every morsel. She has a clear head and is light hearted. The day light pours through the three tall windows going along the opposite walls of the other with the pictures on it. This moment is so perfect, because her mood is at it's best right now, there are no worries or dysfunctions bothering her right now. Fate allows her to finish her meal in peace and quite. She finally finishes, her meal. It was similar to the one she had last time. She wipes her

mouth and hands and exhales pleasantly. Then all of a sudden, it finally it hits her, hard. She realizes that she cannot keep Nick. She cannot lie to him like this, it's not fair to him. He is really hard set on her and she is a married woman. She may not love Michael, but still he is her husband and Nick is going to have to find out sooner or later. She burst out into tears. She slumps her head down on the breakfast table and cries. After two minutes of this she manages to pick herself up and goes to head out of the dining room, but just as she does this Tracy spots her in time. With absolute care and concern she holds out her arms and

says. “Mrs. J, you don't look so well. Tell me what is wrong?” She rushes up to Kyla as if she were her own daughter. She puts her arms around Kyla who begins to sob again. Tracy is very gently with her as she softly strokes her head and says. “Shhh...”
    After she let's Kyla have a few seconds of sobbing on her shoulder she asks. “Do you want to go upstairs and have some girl to girl time?” She doesn't even give Kyla an option, but says. “Yes, I think we'd better go do that. Come on.” She takes Kyla by the hand and leads her upstairs. They go in the room and sit down on

the bed. Tracy says to her in a nice soothing, low tone of voice. “Tell me everything.” Kyla looks at her with an expression of guilt, but Tracy makes her feel at ease, so she spills. “I met this boy at the park. He is tall, has long blond hair,” as she says this, already Tracy comments. “Ooh, he sounds like a handsome devil.” Kyla responds. “He is. He has these clear blue eyes.” Tracy teases her by making a funny yet sexually turned on expression on her face. Kyla chuckles a bit, then says. “He's so smart and clever Tracy, but I can't have him.” Tracy understands Kyla's situation completely. You see, all of the house workers understand

Michael and Kyla's deep, mysterious and controversial situation. This explains why Daren is so attentive to Mr. Jackson. Every employee in the house has been carefully selected to make Mr. and Mrs. Jackson feel at ease in their own home, without having to worry about negative opinions of the people around them. In order for this delicate situation to work they need absolute support from the house employees. Tracy thinks long and hard about this and feels absolutely sorry for the poor girl. Lord knows Mrs. J has been through some hard times. She would like to offer some suggestions but she's honestly stumped for answers. “Well
    honey, the best advise I can give is this, talk to your husband. Don't cut him off, communication is key in a marriage, even this one. No, especially this one.” Kyla

thinks about this. She nods her head. She is even starting to feel a bit better now. Tracy can see this and gives her a huge warm hug. She sort of cradles Kyla and whispers. “You're going to pull through this. You'll see. God loves you, despite what you may think.”

end of chapter 6

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Chapter 7

She goes out into the side yard of the house. The same spot she was in when she was painting. This time instead of painting , she decides to do something different. She is going to meditate. This is a huge step for her, because it's something she never had the chance to do in the past. She sits down quietly and crosses her legs. She listens carefully to the chirping sounds of the birds. Her hands are gently placed on each knee, which is the kind of sitting position that

people in meditation usually have. She softly closes her eyes and calmly clears her head of all thought. She savors the moment of silence... Nothing but pure silence... She enjoys it, immensely. It seems to be having health effects on her body already. She continues to clear her mind of any thought. Again, she can feel subtle yet, positive changes taking place. It is as if energy and thoughts that were trying to naturally occupy her mind and body for so many years, are finally

getting the chance to take over. Oh my...! This feels so wonderful, her spine naturally starts to straighten up and assume the proper S position. She feels encouraged and so she continues. Wow...now the ideas start to flow to her; just imagine some classical music in the background with this, with some herbal tea, some aroma candles...hmm... She continues, with an automatic soft contented smile on her face. She never knew meditation could have this kind of effect on

someone. It's wonderful because it allows her the opportunity to take a moment for herself . It allows one to just block all the negative, stressful thoughts out of their mind and only invite positive ones. She is able to concentrate on just breathing, breathing in fresh air. It circulates through out her body and makes every cell inside feel refreshed. That is it. She is lost in her meditation. Five blissful minutes go by and Kyla is unaware that someone has entered the side yard with

her. The person is another house employee. She is in her mid twenties, she has brunette hair that is cut in layers, has a touch of soft high lite and is long down to her neck. Her name is Burmah. She sees Mrs. J deep in meditation, so she tries not to disturb her. Instead, she is as quite as can be and decides to help by fetching Mrs. J some herbal tea, to help relax her further. Burmah, is into health and wellness and is apart of a few wellness classes. She goes inside to make

Mrs. Jackson a special relaxation herbal tea blend. The tea is a bit expensive and is hers. She drinks it on break time, but she'll let Kyla taste some of it. She is pleased to see Mrs. Jackson resort to this in order to help out with what she is going through. By the time Burmah is finished making the tea, it now seems like the right time to present Kyla with it. So, she goes out side and approaches Kyla while carefully holding the tea. Kyla is now finished some of her meditation and is now alert. Burmah gently bends down beside Kyla and presents her with the tea. Kyla is pleasantly surprised. “Oh, thank you.” She says. Burmah smiles and

says. “No problem.” Then she walks off leaving Kyla with her interesting beverage. Kyla looks at the color, it's half blue half green, and it's smells tingly and spicy. She sips it, it's not minty but it has that zing to it like mint and it tastes like a blend of herbs that she has never tasted before. She sips it again, and again. The vaporous aroma and the liquid flow into her and instantly has a soothing effect. Wow...this tea is wonderful. She has to ask Burmah where to get it. She sits

there, she feels the way she never had a chance to feel in a long time, at peace. She just sits there, in the middle of nature. She takes everything in, the green grass, the brown trees, the color of the birds and squirrels scampering around with life. Everything seems to warn that spring may just come early. Calmly, she sips her tea. In the meanwhile, someone is watching from their bedroom window. He watches her keenly, observing her mood, her actions, her needs. He is quite taken with the things she does when she is in the side yard. Very carefully he continues to watch...

************************************************** ************************************************** ***********