Paris Hilton Wishes Michael Jackson Happy Birthday, Celebrities Have Mixed Response

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
Michael Jackson would have turned 61 this week, and Paris Hilton decided to wish the king of pop a happy birthday. But her post, which included a family portrait with MJ, has had mixed reactions in the celebrity world.

Hilton's family has been close with the Jackson's since Paris was a child, including spending a lot of time with Michael himself. So, it was understandable P would post something like this to commemorate the occasion.

The post, however, featured an old photograph with Paris and the King along with the message, "Happy Birthday #MichaelJackson! Love & Miss You."

Kris Jenner decided to comment on Paris' picture posting a bunch of heart and praying hand emojis.

Kylie Massey jumped in and added "Miss the king happy birthday."

Then, Courtney Love joined the action by saying, "Wow z Paris."

Other celebrities including Naomi Campbell posted their own Jackson tributes, the model wrote "HAPPY BIRTHDAY. ALWAYS IN MY HEART. MISS YOU @MICHAELJACKSON. #FOREVERKINGOFPOP #BLACKEXCELLENCE #KING #TBT"

Supporting Michael Jackson has been a touchy subject for some celebrities after the documentary 'Leaving Neverland' chronicled alleged sexual abuse of two young victims.

Michael has been in the news lately after comedian Dave Chapelle defending the singer in his new Netflix special.

We broke the story, after Wade Robson went public condemning Chapelle and Netflix for it, Michael Jackson's estate blasted Robson.

The executor of MJ's estate, John Branca, told us “Wade’s accusations emerged only after his book failed and we turned him down for a job with our Las Vegas show 9 years ago. He couldn’t get a job until HBO and Dan Reed hired him. He’ll say anything to avoid answering the question of why people like Dave Chappelle don’t believe him or to address the factual holes and inconsistencies in this one sided documentary that did not interview a single person other than the two guys and their families, who are in it for the money."

“Sorry, Wade you weren’t good enough to direct our show.” he concluded.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/paris-hilton-wishes-michael-jackson-174108941.html

so the only one "celebrity" that reacted negatively is wade, but he is not a celebrity, he is a con

Last edited:
Fuuuck wade! I'm sick of him! Damnn im sick of him...if i saw him id be in jail because I'd knock his asss out!

Those comments of people on the Yahoo site are scary. I’m shocked after reading some of them.

IMWhizzle;4267846 said:
Those comments of people on the Yahoo site are scary. I’m shocked after reading some of them.
SOme people look for drama in hot topic.

IMWhizzle;4267846 said:

That's why i don't look at the comments when it comes to somethings. alot cruel people in this world.

Back