Vincent F. Amen to publish book The Michael Jackson trial juror notebooks

This guy who apparently used to be pro MJ, although I doubt that, is also Cascio family friend is now clearly looking for a easy payday. A few weeks ago he was aiming at Diane Dimwit and other tabloids on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/Tashawithatea/status/1302163939401388032?s=19

There you can read what he has planned. And someone just tweeted me that he's about to publish the book. Lol at that cover.

https://twitter.com/MJJCritic/status/1308633968485560320?s=19

If anyone here has more info on this money seeker, that much is clear, I'd absolutely appreciate if you post it.

Helena from Vindicate MJ also has two very good posts regarding him.

https://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2...-mesereaus-opening-statements/#comment-140175

https://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2...-mesereaus-opening-statements/#comment-140363

I'm guessing this chump wants to make notes by jurors look nefarious when they aren't, much like I bet he plans to do with apparently notes MJ written.

Much like LN where they showed perfectly harmless letters by MJ with the intent to make it look disturbing and wrong, sigh.

I'm kinda glad in a sense that all these wealses are coming out of the wood-work to latch onto the current aniti-Michael climate. It just means that they won't be around in future and says more about them latching on than it does about Michael.

I'm kinda glad in a sense that all these wealses are coming out of the wood-work to latch onto the current aniti-Michael climate. It just means that they won't be around in future and says more about them latching on than it does about Michael.

Agreed.

It's insane and pathetic how they just can't leave this man alone. The two or more like three lying assholes still haven't got what is coming to them and I truly hope some day they will get theirs, books are still being written by dimwits that never even knew the man.

The fact that a new law passed just so that Robson and Safechuck can try again, while NO law against the defamation of a dead person exists is just goddamned sad too. It seems like people will never quit trying.

I kind of wonder what the Cascios think of this dude now. But really, at this point who really knows. So many folks were willing to **** the man over. Did the Cascios at least talk in support of Mike last year or nah?

Who cares.frank made his money off a book and angel with his songs. They all cash in one way or the other

and again Aphrodite Jones (whos real name is Dianne Brown) shows her real face.

Has anyone read this Vincent F Amen book yet?

I hope nobody buys this crap. Greedy people EVERYWHERE.

Aint nobody gone read that book. Makes me wonder where those 2fk boys are now

?

The "My Friend Michael" book by Frank Cascio is a good read.

Frank and his brother Eddie had a falling out around 2004 which lasted after Michael's death.
I doubt Frank knows anything about his brother forging MJ songs with Malachi.
Frank is 40 years old now.

Who cares.frank made his money off a book ...

Noone is getting rich from writing such a book though.

Last edited:
the cascios are a very difficult topic. why dont they speak up for their friend who had such a massive positive impact on their lives? why the silence?

?

The "My Friend Michael" book by Frank Cascio is a good read.

Frank and his brother Eddie had a falling out around 2004 which lasted after Michael's death.
I doubt Frank knows anything about his brother forging MJ songs with Malachi.
Frank is 40 years old now.

Noone is getting rich from writing such a book though.

He didnt do it for free. Should have had some morals and got a job like everyone else or go worked in his dad's restaurant

He didnt do it for free. Should have had some morals and got a job like everyone else or go worked in his dad's restaurant

Yeah, burn all people who do something positive on Michael trying to set the record straight, and dare to not do it out of their own pocket. What a nonsense.

(Btw, IF he did it for free, how would we even know?)

I get were you come from... too many leeches and vampires in Michael life. But come on.

Frank certainly can't make a living from this one pro-Michael book released 9 years ago, so I guess... he always had a job anyway. Who are you to judge?

Last edited:
It is going to flop
No one wants to hear a book if it is the same jump on the bash MJ bandwagon. Even LN flop to the overall public (LN was more media hyped than overall public). In the eyes of most people, let MJ rest and stop trying to use him as a cash cow

the cascios are a very difficult topic. why dont they speak up for their friend who had such a massive positive impact on their lives? why the silence?

Because MJ fans blame Frank and Eddie for "the Cascio tracks" and don't listen to them when they do speak up. Frank, in particular, (even though the Cascio tracks saga was Eddie) has been bullied by MJ fans so much on social media over the years, that he has basically left all platforms, or at the very least, switched to private. People like Karen Faye twist the truth (or straight up lie) about their relationship with Michael and fans choose to believe her, over them.

It is going to flop
No one wants to hear a book if it is the same jump on the bash MJ bandwagon. Even LN flop to the overall public (LN was more media hyped than overall public). In the eyes of most people, let MJ rest and stop trying to use him as a cash cow

I don't see how a book about the contents of the juror notebooks would be bashing Michael, considering he was acquitted by those same jurors??? Aphrodite Jones has promoted it and she is pro-Michael.

That being said, I wonder if this is the kind of book that is really needed in the world. It has voyeuristic/curiosity value for some people, I suppose, because the trial wasn't televised. So I guess it is a way for people to find out what the jurors were seeing, hearing, thinking and feeling, if they have an interest in the judicial process and what really happened throughout the trial.

Yeah, burn all people who do something positive on Michael trying to set the record straight, and dare to not do it out of their own pocket. What a nonsense.

I get were you come from... too many leeches and vampires in Michael life. But come on.

Frank certainly can't make a living from this one pro-Michael book released 9 years ago, so I guess... he always had a job anyway. Who are you to judge?

Bravo! I agree with you. Frank wrote the book as catharsis for himself (he has told me that, directly) and he never expected to make huge amounts of money from it. With most of these types of books, sales only cover costs, etc. and do not bring in a mint, which is contrary to what many fans believe. In my opinion, fans judge everyone with the same yard-stick and often lump those with good intentions in with those who truly are suspect....Frank Cascio has been the victim of this, for a number of years now.

Bravo! I agree with you. Frank wrote the book as catharsis for himself (he has told me that, directly) and he never expected to make huge amounts of money from it. With most of these types of books, sales only cover costs, etc. and do not bring in a mint, which is contrary to what many fans believe. In my opinion, fans judge everyone with the same yard-stick and often lump those with good intentions in with those who truly are suspect....Frank Cascio has been the victim of this, for a number of years now.
Thanks for sharing. And I agree want you said about Karen.

didnt one of the cascios sell underwear from MJ? and other "memorabilia"?

i still dont trust them. they could be so much more supportive but chose not to be or to produce fake songs.

didnt one of the cascios sell underwear from MJ? and other "memorabilia"?

Frank authenticated some items for an auction house....in other words, certified that they were genuine....those items were not underwear, as far as I know. He also auctioned video tapes of family trips to Neverland through GottaHaveRockandRoll. I don't see how auctioning something one owns, so that someone else can enjoy it, is shady, but maybe that's just me.

Whether something like that is seen as a positive is a matter of opinion.

Frank wrote the book as catharsis for himself (he has told me that
? . Is that his reasoning. I got a holiday home with sea views in hungary to sell!

Vincent had been working on his book for several years. That info was publicly shared but commonly overlooked.

Back