Parade Magazine

Victory2004

Proud Member
I was watching E!'s 'Daily 10' and they mentioned categories and MJ made it on "Most Disturbing" and "Most want to see retire". There's an old saying that can be said about that first category what is it again????? Oh yeah don't judge a book by its cover. As for the second not exactly sure who is this "most" cus the music industry won't EVER be the same without him.

EnveeeeeEEE

there hasn't been a year in his life, ever since i can remember, that Michael hasn't been dogged by the media. every consecutive year, ever since i can remember.

Now that there's talk of a tour, possibly, by his spokesperson..Parade Magazine couldn't wait until 2009 starts, before they decide, with a poll, that they want him to retire.

hey..i thought that they thought that his career was over, already. now they fly in the face of their own words by saying they want him to retire?

Last edited:
this is the reason why i say Michael Jackson needs to comeback to the music scene. Only his success can shut them up! and prove them wrong.

No he said that to gloria allred back in 2002 when she tried to get his kids taken away from him.

Back