Part of my first composition

Webbie

Proud Member
For a while now, I'm trying to create my own composition... and to be honest, I found out that it is much more difficult then I ever thought it would be :bugeyed

One thing I do know, I'm not good at it :D

Here's a part of my first composition:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7baU5pdVu0

Sorry if it's posted in the wrong board...

You're an impressionist :D
Well, it's just great, especially if you have no musical education! You have very tuneful ear and good sence of music. Imo if you would learn harmonic theory, you'll be very good composer :)

By the way 0:03-0:05 reminds me of something well-known... can't remember what...

You're an impressionist :D
Well, it's just great, especially if you have no musical education! You have very tuneful ear and good sence of music. Imo if you would learn harmonic theory, you'll be very good composer :)

Oooohhh thank you! Hadn't expected such a great feedback :wild:
Never had musical education (except for some singing lessons when I was about 10 years old because I joined a children's choir :D )
But I would love to learn it now...

I liked it a lot. :) Thank you for sharing it. :flowers:

Thank you, Lorraine, for the feedback and for listening to it :D

By the way 0:03-0:05 reminds me of something well-known... can't remember what...

Really? Oh, now I'm curious!
Please post it if you remember it!

Oooohhh thank you! Hadn't expected such a great feedback :wild:
Never had musical education (except for some singing lessons when I was about 10 years old because I joined a children's choir :D )
But I would love to learn it now...

Really? Oh, now I'm curious!
Please post it if you remember it!

Good luck :)
I really don't know what it reminds me of... So just one question: did you make it with Cubase? :)

Back