11,000 tix for Memorial (how to register)?

MJsAngelOfMusic

Premium Member
Donations
$73.00
Hey,

I have some people who might be going but how and where do they register? have they announced this yet? Please forgive me if this thread exist already or I post in the wrong place. I looked the forum over and could not find any info on this..

Last edited:
Sky news have said AEG are doing a press conference at 6pm London time, guess thats 11am LA time?? I assume that its to confimr more details for the memorial

However Sky have been notoriously bad in reporting hearsay rather than fact so just wait and see.

So far to my knowledge, no set plans re tickets have been announced.

Sky news have said AEG are doing a press conference at 6pm London time, guess thats 11am LA time?? I assume that its to confimr more details for the memorial

However Sky have been notoriously bad in reporting hearsay rather than fact so just wait and see.

So far to my knowledge, no set plans re tickets have been announced.

Thanks for replying! I will keep a lookout!

I'm so taking my laptop to work. Having this sucker open and ready to roll so the second they announce anything about getting tix online, im goin for it. If its a ticket purchasing event online type thing, and we have the opportunity to do so, I say get max capacity, and then distribute them here. Like if I could get two.. id get two, then see if anyone here from nyc would wanna go..

Back