Something I heard on CNN

Michelle MC

Proud Member
Hello,
Maybe you will call me naive. However, I'm keeping in mind that what I heard on HLN(Headline News/CNN) may not be true. They were talking of Katherine Jackson being financially independent on Michael when he was alive. They mention that she is struggling financially now. I find that hard to believe since Michael named her in his will. Anyway, whether or not it is true, we know that Michael was about $40million in debt. I'm hoping and praying that Neverland will be like Graceland and that it will be able to raise money to pay off Michael's debts while us fans are able to visit there. However, I'm wondering if there's another way we can help the family out.

Well, to tell u the truth, almost the whole family depened on Michael. he payed for the Encino home and helped out his brothers when they were in debt in the early 90's and late 80's. He moved them to another home($40,000 a month) when, in '93 the home was raided by police. He even payed for Tito's sons collage education when Tito didnt(because he was not with his wife DeeDee*RIP* anymore). and ofcourse he gave his mom some money for herself, but she used to bail the brother's out when they were in debt too.

But I dont think we have to worry about Mrs. Kathrine, Michael'll take care of her in all aspects.

i think and this is my opinion... I think janet needs to do alittle helping with that stuff to. She is just as famous as her brother and she can pitch in from time to time. Hell if i was her i would buy Neverland myself Build MJ a Crypt and put him in it.

She is not struggling now (nor did she ever).
I do know she got BIG BIG bucks from Michael every month, (according to papers from the trial). And yes, the whole family (Jan and Toy not as much) depends on MJ - probably all the ex-wives of his brothers too. That was too much pressure, too much weight on his shoulders

This is disgusting, i heard about mike paying for jermaines ex-wife awile ago which i thought was sweet of him but him paying for all his family _ come on there famous tito was on that dancing program on bbc so must of made cash from that and jermaine & latoya were on big brother

Its nice of michael to pay for all this but he shoudnt have had all the pressure esp with rumours going around that he owed alot of money to different people - the pressure must have been high

Back