Jermaine radio interview 2008

Thanks for posting, that was interesting in what Jermaine said about the trial. I hope other people from the forum hear this.

Last edited:
I agree. I thought this was a really interesting interview. Jermaine said that HE put Michael in Bahrain because he wanted Michael to be somewhere peaceful where they pray 5 times a day.

Talked about the trial and the conspiracy about that. Said that the allegations came out the day that #1s album came out. Jermaine's views the conspiracy about Michael's publishing company.

Jermaine said that one day at the trial, during a break, he was in a room with Michael and their parents and that Michael just broke down crying and said that 'they' can have the publishing company, they can have whatever they want, as long as they just leave him alone. :( But Jermaine ended by saying that his brother is a very strong person.

I agree. I thought this was a really interesting interview. Jermaine said that HE put Michael in Bahrain because he wanted Michael to be somewhere peaceful where they pray 5 times a day.

Talked about the trial and the conspiracy about that. Said that the allegations came out the day that #1s album came out. Jermaine's views the conspiracy about Michael's publishing company.

Jermaine said that one day at the trial, during a break, he was in a room with Michael and their parents and that Michael just broke down crying and said that 'they' can have the publishing company, they can have whatever they want, as long as they just leave him alone. :( But Jermaine ended by saying that his brother is a very strong person.

I know. I'm bumping so other members can hear this as well.

Back