OK...OMG Lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
I was browsing :search:around the internet and guess what I found...Prince Fan sites...Prince as in Prince Michael Jackson I...

And i was reading these comments and polls and I'm like Omfg...Prince already has fans...he's gonna be a heart breaker...Y'all should see this:lmao:...And I have no idea how the got all these pix of him but i think its sweet but at the same time...*But they are sooo young* talking about marrying Prince...but it was bound to happen right?

SO, WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh God these girls start young.:lmao:....but he is the son of Michael Jackson, so it doesnt surprise me that the girls would be chasing him already.....Michael is beautiful why shouldn't his son be to..

Kinda reminds me of the fangirl followings Princes William and Harry have had since they were like 12. Basically, Prince is the prince of USA.. son of the king of music. Also he looks like he's gonna be very cute, so yeah, it was bound to happen! :p

WOW! didn't expect this so soon. he is a lovely looking kid, just like his daddy so its inevitable i suppose. hold on to ya socks Prince Michael, y gonna be loved . oh and Paris.... take heed of all your daddy taught you. bless them all . :wub:

um no...u guys....links removed. in fact, the guardian/lawyer has already complained about things like this.....sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back