Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 400
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,738 Times in 987 Posts

Default Re: Neverland FACT File. FOR REFERENCE ONLY! [No Discussion]

I couldn't help it but watch all of this on Neverland brought tears to my eyes. I cry the whole time i watching the videos. Neverland need to be restore again back to the beauty it was before i know MJ is no long with but i feel in heart it something that need to be done. Miss you MJ.
    Last edited by #MJforever57; 08-07-2014 at 03:42 PM.

Another Part Of Me Michael You Will Always Be In My Heart.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to #MJforever57 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

I certainly agree that something needs to be done with Neverland. In 2010 they began restoring it but I'm not sure if they finished the process. I'm pretty sure the main house is being maintained.

I understand why many fans steer clear of the topic of Neverland, but here is my take on it:

Michael had every opportunity to liquidate and sell the place when he was alive. Instead, when he defaulted on the mortgage, he saved it. Granted, his stake in the catalogue is worth a LOT more than NL, but his debts would have been eradicated if he'd just sold the ranch. He kept the catalogue because of the residuals he'd get.

Everyone around him said he wouldn't go back, but I think there was a small part of him that maybe thought one day he'd be ready to return, or would eventually be open to it. We don't know his deepest secrets, and they only belong to him. I certainly don't blame him for leaving it, nor do I fault him for being so rightfully angry and essentially traumatized by the way it was treated - not just the raids but the commentary and sensationalized spectacle. However, he was able to forgive many awful things in his lifetime that truly demonstrate the man's eternal patience and compassion. I think eventually he would have reached that forgiveness within himself enough to return (because let's be real, forgiveness isn't for those who betrayed you, it's for your own inner peace - and we know that those who tried to take it down don't care about Michael's compassion). I really truly believe that - why else would he have tried to keep it? It's not like it's a keepsake from an ex-boyfriend or something, a photo that you keep in a shoebox for fun nostalgia long after the relationship is over.

Neverland is so magical. When I went there, I only expected to see a grotesque spectacle and feel sadness (I first went when the "plan" was to have a wake at the ranch). Instead, it's a very uplifting place. There is an energy around it and I sound crazy but I feel that's where his spirit and positive energy are. I can't describe it really. I get shivers, good ones, when I'm there. There's something about it. It really took me by surprise, and it was the only place during that summer where I felt like things would eventually be okay.

Love is so much more powerful than any of the evil that tried to take it away. Michael put so much love into that place and he revered it. It's so evident when you approach the gates, even if we can't see the developed grounds (well, not easily ). It was damaged, yes, but not ruined. You can't ruin something that strong and powerful, you just can't. Neverland is a physical representation of Michael's compassion and desire for peace. It is so peaceful there.

I don't see why the Estate wouldn't restore it - maybe not to full operations, and there were rumors that they were thinking of turning it into a music school. I don't know how I'd feel about a Graceland-style thing, but maybe if it was done respectfully. The logistics of it are a nightmare as well, since the ranch is REALLY secluded, and the community wants to keep it quiet and peaceful up there. I don't blame them.

I really hope they complete the restoration though.

EDIT: didn't see the "no discussion" tag until after I posted, but we are on a forum for, you know, discussion
    Last edited by reibish; 07-07-2014 at 05:58 PM.
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit: there are footprints on the moon.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to reibish For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Anywhere Michael Jackson IS..Is where you find Me
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,252 Times in 1,020 Posts

Exclamation Re: Neverland FACT File. FOR REFERENCE ONLY! [No Discussion]

Memories of Neverland

The following items are from the collection of Sony Records Producer Bruce “Automatic” Vanderveer who visited Neverland for four days in 1994 as a guest of Michael. Neverland Valley memorabilia items including: blue plastic lunch box, Frisbee, markers and crayons, t-shirt in original bag, napkin, wristwatch, playing cards, stickers, notebook and other items bearing the Neverland Valley logo.

The Source:
    http://www.icollector.com/Original-s...Ranch_i8633109
    Last edited by MJ TinkerBell; 15-08-2014 at 08:53 PM.

"My real goal is to fulfill Godís purpose." - Michael Jackson

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

The lasting joy filled Memories of Neverland..
    Love lasts forever

The Source:
    Facebook

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MJ TinkerBell For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

'Neverland appeals to the child inside of every man, woman and child. It’s a place where I feel that you can return to your childhood. Er, you find grownups, you know, doing things they haven’t done since they were like, ten years old. It’s er, it’s a fun pace to be. It’s er… so much to do, er, I always wanted to have a place where you’re just busy all day and there’s just, er, unlimited space to go on quads, and mountains and horseback. All kinds of fun things. Was, er, it’s just a fun place. I love it. And er… I will always love it and I will never, ever sell Neverland. Neverland is me, you know. It’s, it represents the… totality of who I am. It really does. I love Neverland.''

Michael → (01:47 - 02:05) I can’t believe that. First shot of me without my shirt on hahahahaha! I’m a nice person! I just took a shower!
    And I washed my hair thoroughly! Ahh!

The Source:
    Facebook
    Last edited by MJ TinkerBell; 31-12-2014 at 09:50 AM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

A Neverland Christmas

'Neverland appeals to the child inside of every man, woman and child!'

Last edited by MJ TinkerBell; 07-05-2015 at 07:29 PM.

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Some beautiful shots when you scroll down to the gallery.....http://www.thepinnaclelist.com/blog/...los-olivos-ca/

Seen this on ebay and thought it would be cool....http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ORIGINAL-S...item4ad657f014

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MJInnocent For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Paris Jackson Creates Neverland Grief Therapy !
    Posted: 10:22 a.m. MST February 18, 2015 // by: azcentral.com

Paris Jackson has built a Zen garden at the Neverland ranch. She has been visiting her childhood home of her late father, Michael Jackson, and has helped work on a special spot for peaceful reflection.

The space is situated on the site where a Ferris wheel once stood and Paris, 16, had the 'Thriller' hitmaker's favorite image, a Peter Pan-like boy sitting on a moon, carved into the ground in the middle of the garden.

''She's been there more than her siblings said the close friend. ''She reflects on how Michael would talk to her about not losing her innocence as a child, to not let people —even family — take advantage of her, and to always look after her brothers.''

Paris — who, along with her brothers Prince, 18, and Blanket, 12, was placed in the care of her grandmother Katherine Jackson following the death of her father in June 2009.

The source added: ''More than anyone else, losing Neverland hurts Paris the most without a doubt. It`s her home why can`t they just leave her alone!''

''There are things up at Neverland that she insisted upon while she still has the access, and the garden was one of them.''

'Neverland appeals to the child inside of every man, woman and child!'

To read the full article,
    (Due to some personal issues the writer of this article were not able to be professional regarding Michael or his children )

The Source:
    http://www.azcentral.com/story/enter...land/23616133/

Last edited by MJ TinkerBell; 07-05-2015 at 09:22 PM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Michael's Neverland in Photos

Thank you Lisa Blanton - Pics from April/May 2015

Thank you @CaliforniaPicz - Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Santa Barbara County, California May 19

Thank you Paris78 for sharing and Posting all these amazing photos of OUR beautiful and Magical Neverland

Last edited by MJ TinkerBell; 16-06-2015 at 07:58 AM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Michael's Neverland still holds Unexpected Surprises for Fans !

Thank you so much Lisa Brisse for sharing this with us

So... Once again... Michael is at it again. I am here in the Santa Ynez Valley as I always am on the weekends spending time with my Little Miss. I was thinking I need to run to Santa Maria for some horse feed. As I get in my car, I am aware it is the 10th anniversary of Michael's acquittal and so I decide to stop by the Michael Jackson Neverland Ranch and gate just to... Pay my respects or I don't even know what... Just be there and honor what happened there 10 years ago when Michael drove back from the courthouse after the long and senseless trial.

I get there and I am all alone which is fine. It's peaceful. I am there maybe all of three minutes and the security guard asks me to step aside for a moment as a car is coming in. It's a big suburban. As I stand aside, the man driving the suburban has his window down, we make eye contact and smile as he drives through. I recognize him. He stops for a moment to talk to the security guard and then continues on the property. I asked the security guard if that was Tom Barrack, owner of Colony Capital, the entity that has control of Neverland. The security guard hesitates somewhat surprised that I knew and says yes.

Long story short, I was able to sign and leave a copy of my book, Michael Jackson: The Man in Our Mirror, A Reflection of Our Collective Soul with the security guard to give to Mr. Barrack. The security guard smiles and asks me if I had ever been to Neverland on Family Days when my mom worked for Michael. We chatted with great joy about that.

As I drove away... Continuing on my way to get my horse feed, I am smiling and a little shocked. What just happened there? With the sale of Neverland so much in the news right now and today being the 10th anniversary of Michael's acquittal, it was a bit of a surreal moment.
    Thank you Michael. If I would've arrived not 10 minutes later, I would've missed Mr. Barrack. But for some reason, our paths were meant to cross today.
    In the inscription I wrote, Dear Mr. Barrack, thank you for caring about Michael and Neverland all of these years. Whomever the new owner may be, I hope Michael's spirit will always be honored.

That's my story for today. Love and light, magic and miracles to all!

Thank you Lisa for sharing this exciting story and Posting all these amazing photos of OUR beautiful and Magical Neverland

The Author and The Source:
    Lisa Brisse Facebook Page

Last edited by MJ TinkerBell; 04-06-2016 at 12:46 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MJ TinkerBell For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Cool Re: Neverland FACT File. FOR REFERENCE ONLY! [No Discussion]

[

The popculturediedin2009 Blog Post:

Gaby Hoffmann's Recalls her Trip To Neverland Ranch With Nicole Richie And Kim Kardashian Memories !

Published on Dec 9, 2015

Gaby Hoffmann - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaby_Hoffmann

The Pop Culture Youtube Source
    www.popculturediedin2009.com