MSG 30th Anniversary Celebration on German channel 3 sat!! Tomorow at 20:00 o'clock!

yeah, I will record it using my satellite tuner on PC, so the quality of it will be great ;)

any other MJ related programmes on TV on 31st? let us know ;)

Thanks fragomir_MJ :)
At 20:00 p.m. - It's exactly the right time .. during my family Fondue *g*
I will enjoy it! vbmenu_register("postmenu_2499231", true);

it' this on Romanian chanell, called KANAL D, AT 00:30 romanian time will be MJ LIVE IN Munich 1997. I DON'T KNOW IF THIS HELPS.

MSG 30th Anniversary Celebration on German channel 3 sat!! Tomorow at 20:00 o'clock! Is someone going to record that???

Thanks for this! I caught this concert as we can watch 3Sat. It was great! I saw this earlier and was looking for this thread again this evening to make sure I got the correct time and channel but I couldn't find it. Now here it is in plain sight! Maybe I'm going blind. Well, I managed to see the concert in any case thanks to this TV alert. :D

Oh, a Finnish TV channel showed a documentary around the same time, something like "The many faces of Michael Jackson". I'm not sure what the name is in English and you can guess what kind of results Google gave me with that phrase... However, the documentary is positive, I think. It'll be repeated on Saturday, so I'll try to catch it then.

A&E Brazil - MSG 30th Anniversary Celebration. Today at 20:45.

Back