SMAP Michael Jackson Tribute (Japan)

ah,SMAP,always love them. Still remember the last time MJ appeared on their show ,it's funny :))

...I just started crying

because I love SMAP and I love MJ and I remember watching when they all met and how excited they were.

First of all let me tell you something, most of the time these men from Johnny's Entertainment do some halfass dancing..but Kimura Takuya danced his ass off in this performance, all of them did but I had no idea Kimura Takuya could dance that good.

I loved the "Thriller" segment because they even added choreography from "Ghosts" you can tell whomever put this together really paid close attention to MJ.

This was one of the best tributes I have seen so far, SMAP worked so hard, they truly truly delivered.

I can't stop getting watery eyes.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I remember when Michael went to meet them as a surprise! so funny! one of them collapsed and another had this expression :wild: on his face the entire time. They were all stoked!

Bumping this thread if only to show that even a BOY BAND (albeit one that's been around for almost 20 years) in Japan put on a better tribute than BET (lol). Though I can think of a ton of people in JP who would have put on a better show, SMAP help it down and I definitely respect them for the job they did on this one. :)

Back