My Michael Jackson Collection !

rbn

Proud Member
Let me give you a sneak of my MJ collection. It's not everything, but I'll show what I have photographed.

348kso1.jpg

2ciiau8.jpg

33w1h1l.jpg

rs6gi8.jpg

ve9jci.jpg

t99suw.jpg

aoweac.jpg

15q4ys4.jpg

2mxkikp.jpg

30be9h5.jpg

2ymbssp.jpg

w1pi6r.jpg

16p3rt.jpg

zae0l.jpg

rvbkfc.jpg

2nld91z.jpg

Chinese version of The Essentials!

2ql69aa.jpg

One of the Mystery singles I could get my hands on SPEED DEMON !!!!

2ros3e8.jpg

3" Inch singles of "Black or White" & "Remember the Time".

1057fxe.jpg

Dangerous Tour Souvenir. With 4 Cd's "Off the Wall" , "Thriller" , "Bad" , "Dangerous"

4hfwxy.jpg

Pepsi Commercial single --> Billie Jean (pepsi version)

34nr4sh.jpg

dnnl9y.jpg

Michael Jackson live audio in USA (MEGA RARE!!!!!)

o8c9r5.jpg

- The Remix Collection (RARE)
- The Bad Mixes (13 track cd) (RARE)
- Black or White (dangerous tour bucharest LIVE!)
- The King Is Alive (HIStory Tour Munich Live)

ouqmw7.jpg

RED LP's !!!

I have a few more rare and normal items.. Maybe later I'll take some pictures of it ;-)

hope you like it.

Let me know what you all think..

WOW I like the way you have layed everything out very nice!

Speed Demon WOW

Whoa.. You have an amazing collection!

love how you have themed everything................

invincible, bad, dangerous................brilliant!!!!!!

love how you have themed everything................

invincible, bad, dangerous................brilliant!!!!!!

Thanks, It's not done here, I have a lot of other material of MJ that I still have to photograph. I just cleared a few more spots to put some mj material. I'll take a picture tomorrow of my SIGNED cd of Invincible!

That's WOW simply amazing! Congrats for your collection

Beautifulllllll collection!! I wish I could set it out like that but I have no room for it :(

Beautifulllllll collection!! I wish I could set it out like that but I have no room for it :(

Neither did I had the room, just cleaned a few closets and throw everything away. I want this items to have a special place in my home. I'm making a few other closets. Just having trouble with putting my LP's.. They don't stand so I need to find something !!

Awesome MJ collection even if it is not all of it. I can see you have MJ items that even I don't even have. And I have been collecting MJ items on and off for the past 20 years. So my MJ collection is quite huge and it is still growing.

How much does a collection like this costs? lol

I don't know, I just buy something when I see something that I don't have. Ofcourse not ALL THE time because else my money would be gone in NO time. But now I'm collecting some money for the SMILE LP & SMILE CD SINGLE. But that would be something for in a few months. When you want to collect something, don't look at the money. A collection of EVERYTHING costs money. Maybe in the beginning it would be cheap, but it always ends in big money lol. Just take the time for collecting, and believe me you will have a great collection in NO time ;-)

Wow!! That collection is great!!! My collection is also growing - but, yes. You need very much time - and money!!!!

Wow!! That collection is great!!! My collection is also growing - but, yes. You need very much time - and money!!!!

That makes a collection so great, because u put so much time and money in it. I mean, if you have a lot of money and can buy everything at once its less fun then buying some things every month.

That makes a collection so great, because u put so much time and money in it. I mean, if you have a lot of money and can buy everything at once its less fun then buying some things every month.

Been collecting and buying rare stuff since 2 years. Indeed it's fun when you have every month something else ;-)

Wow you have a nice collection, i have only 3 cd's from Michael, but i do know all of his songs

I know.. Shame on me..

Back