10 Toddler Meals that look like Minions, Olaf and...Michael Jackson

barbee0715

Proud Member
Well, I ran across this darling article on a parenting news site, and these little dinners this mom made for her little boy, Jacob were just too cute not to post. She's made him dinners that look like Olaf, the Minions, Sesame Street, and Michael-among others.
10 Toddler Meals That Look Just Like Olaf, Minions, and ... Michael Jackson? (PHOTOS)

11 hours agoYUM!

poo2bqj2o0.png

[FONT=questrial_custom]start slideshowhttp://thestir.cafemom.com/toddlers..._meals_that_look/137193/joy_from_inside_out/1

Laleh Mohmedi was struggling with a typical scenario: how to convince her 2-year-old son Jacob to eat. "I decided to cook and arrange Jacob's pancakes so they looked like a lion," she says. "He absolutely loved it!" And that's how Jacob's Food Diaries -- a photo diary where Mohmedi turned toddler meals into an an art form -- was born.

ry night before bed, Jacob requests a character that he would like for me to make the next day," says Mohmedi, who lives in Australia. "These characters are from books, toys, cartoons, or something that has caught his eye that day. He has even asked for Michael Jackson!"

[/FONT]
phpm8xjuw41.png

ph82ksyaok1.png

phsjh4rpc01.png

phvrlnytgk1.png

Mohmedi started posting photos of her dishes on Instagram, where they were met with rave reviews from friends, foodies, and (of course) moms looking for some mealtime inspiration themselves to convince their toddler to eat.
And while her creations have generally made mealtime easier, that's not always the case: Sometimes her creations are such nice eye candy, Jacob misses them once they're gone.
"One time after eating a Minion he started crying because he had felt so bad!" Mohmedi laughs.
Here are some of her most memorable mealtime creations, plus what they're made of.

Image via jacobs_food_diaries/Instagram

picky eaters, toddler meal, nutrition

http://thestir.cafemom.com/toddlers_preschoolers/188562

Last edited:
It reminded me of this bento food tribute to Michael. The one above looks cute but this one looks even cuter IMHO.

Food art with The King of Pop. Bento food made out of onigiri, charcoal noodle, nori and sesame seeds by Smantha Lee paying hamage to Michael in the Billie Jean short.

10401938_756902231064709_4641353683098398259_n.jpg

Back