14 Years Ago Today - Madison Square Gardens - NYC

GreenEyes

Proud Member
13 Years Ago Today - Madison Square Gardens - NYC

I'm now watching a show on the National Geographic Channel about the hours before 9/11.

They just showed the Chief Executive Officer of Cantor Fitzgerald Corp - who tragically lost 658 of their 960 employees during that terror attack on the World Trade Centers.

Leading up to... He is on that channel explaining that he and his brother went to see the Michael Jackson concert at MSG the night before the attacks. Here is a picture of his ticket. It's so eerie to me to think that Michael was right there during that attack and he almost attended a breakfast meeting at the top of the World Trade Center the morning of 9/11.

2ynggnt.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, it's really eerie that MJ was so close to this all as well.

It's actually 13 years, not 14. I tried to edit the headline- but forum won't let me.

But - It doesn't seem that long ago.

I remember Paris tweeting, if my memory serves me right, her, Michael and Prince watching the planes crashing the WTC. Glad to know Michael didn't attend his appointment, he could had died... :(

I was 8 then……although it has been so many years later, my impression on 9/11 is as vivid as yesterday……time flies!

Back