18 plus ~ The Love goes on for days and days ~Michael thread.

wendijane

Proud Member
Do we think he is sexy ? Yes. we do.

So , just as before i will quote Spyce :

"Now, just because it is now an adult thread, that does not mean everyone can start being degrading and disrespectful. The posting of explicit images is still prohibited, and any sexually explicit discussion is also still prohibited. It is "18+", not "NC-17" or "XXX".

If this becomes a problem and the posts become too explicit, I will change this thread back a PG-13 rating. Please, just use your best judgement when posting in here as you always have."

- Spyce

Last edited:
Here we can speak of our desires and fantasys [ within reason] and love all of him

But the general focus of that is his crotch area as the title suggests.
I didn't even pick up on that but I also didn't spend a whole lot of time checking. a separate thread doesn't sound like a bad idea to me ;_; I don't always wanna see his crotch when I'm ready to talk about how hot he is. There's that one gif where there's a little too much movement there and I get so uncomfy 🤭

I have heard some people talk about this era like he's not attractive and I honestly get so confused and hurt by it. I was born in 89 so I didn't really get to experience the earlier eras, so this mature era is the one in which I really fell in love with him.

He's so handsome in his suits, and something about the straight hair just highlights his maturity / wisdom in such a hot way. He just gives very "no nonsense, I'm in charge" vibes in the mature era and it makes me unravel completely 😩

I didn't even pick up on that but I also didn't spend a whole lot of time checking. a separate thread doesn't sound like a bad idea to me ;_; I don't always wanna see his crotch when I'm ready to talk about how hot he is. There's that one gif where there's a little too much movement there and I get so uncomfy 🤭
Mmm ...yeah i get that. and whilst i appreciate @spyce theme and @Michaels Lover question Sypce theme was and i quote :
"..FORMERLY KNOWN AS 'CROTCHETY CROTCH CROTCH?'.

:imbad We all know Michael likes his crotch, we all know we like his crotch, so lets all post pics of him...and his crotch grabbingness! :imbad"

So maybe this thread you guys can make love with all of his hotness. It might just work for some people.

I have heard some people talk about this era like he's not attractive and I honestly get so confused and hurt by it. I was born in 89 so I didn't really get to experience the earlier eras, so this mature era is the one in which I really fell in love with him.

He's so handsome in his suits, and something about the straight hair just highlights his maturity / wisdom in such a hot way. He just gives very "no nonsense, I'm in charge" vibes in the mature era and it makes me unravel completely 😩
I do love a mature man and he is so attractive in those 2000's. to me. I think also with how he took control. I mean the whole world was on his back after all. I agree with the wisdom vibe.
But annie caught him in a beautiful time too.

It's nothing to apologize for ❤️. It's a great gif! I just don't know that I can handle it every time I wanna talk about his hotness 😆 I just get shy about it
Sorry i know that is for @Hiker but i am the same.😭 Maybe idk can this be a romantic thread idk you guys it's whatever! <3

I do love a mature man and he is so attractive in those 2000's. to me. I think also with how he took control. I mean the whole world was on his back after all. I agree with the wisdom vibe.
But annie caught him in a beautiful time too.
I absolutely adore the suit jacket with Pluto on it 😆 so cute!

You're totally right about how he took control. He got through that whole mess like a champ 😌 💅🏾.

I had a dream a couple nights back whereby he was sitting at the table in a purple shirt and i finally went up to him but he was gone.

I absolutely adore the suit jacket with Pluto on it 😆 so cute!
Yes! I remember when he wore it. We got first pictures. It was always so fun.
You're totally right about how he took control. He got through that whole mess like a champ 😌 💅🏾.
And i think that is what pulled me toward him in the first place. That magnitude of strength. I would like to dance with him.

Back