Proud Member
Country
Germany
chandler 93
arvizo 2003
robson 2013
??? 2023??

the pattern tought us 1 accusations every 10 years lol

this pattern seem to be over now i guess? with the help of oprah and wade because they completely destroyed the mj narrative they wanted the world to believe.

Maybe it's because of his sexy performances on stage?yeah Michael is a fearless and crazy performer such as he always likes to touch his private part when singing and dancing on stage,in some countries,these ''performance arts ''doesn't has ''legal identy'' till now,because many people don't adore these crazy ''performance arts'',people who don't know Michael might think Michael is a psychopath after watching his crazy performances on TV,this will make many people misunderstand him..and people also know that Michael loves children,they worry that Michael will do that to children,such as touch children's private parts and try to molest them.But actually they don't know Michael is a kind,honest person in his ordinary life,public life.

Michael was being exploited by very unscrupulous peopleā€¦he was being "blackmailed" and had been taken advantage of him, but Michael was still trying to satisfy Chandler's every demands and gave Chandler whatever he wanted.

2023 - so far Wade trying again and rehashing some Elton John Bullshit
2024 - who cares, MJ rocked, the world is missing an icon 15 years on.
2033 - No one gives a fuck, meanwhile has it really been 24 years since we lost Michael Jackson.

Yes and I realised I have nearly finished 5 decades of life!! In fact I am only 3 years younger than Michael before he passed on to be the Eternal Thriller.

Back