2000 Watts VS Heartbreaker.

Which song is the better bop?

• Heartbreaker

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • 2000 Watts

Votes: 24 38.7%

• Total voters
Heartbreaker is amazing to me! 2,000 Watts is a fun one to hear with friends though cause it shows them more of Michael’s ability vocally and musically.

I think heartbreaker is the best song he did this century. Both have a killer beat but I hate the 2000 watts vocals

2000 Watts is one of the few songs I have heard where Michael sung in a lower pitch than usual, and that is unique within itself. Although, I still prefer Heartbreaker because of its longer length and killer beat and rhythm. Plus that song has a more modern feel to it, as 2000 Watts sounds a bit more old school. Not that old school is bad, it isn't. But I could see Heartbreaker being played at a dance party or something, while 2000 Watts may just be blasting in someone's headphones (that's what I do though, hehe). Don't get me wrong, I like listening to both songs, two of my favorites on Invincible! Albeit I could just really feel the groove with Heartbreaker.

Heartbreaker. It's one of the best MJ/Darkchild songs, along with YRMW and Unbreakable.

Back