25th Anniversary of MJ & Friends

Hot_Street

Proud Member
I was at the Munich concert. I did the hotel and ticket package with MJNI UK fanclub. The day before the concert there was a big fan gathering outside the hotel, all the European fanclubs coordinated.
Please can you say more of what it was like?

Please can you say more of what it was like?
I have written up my trip report on my website https://home.mjjstreet.com/index.php/michael-jackson-munich-1999

We traveled to Munich with MJNI. It was a 3 day trip; we arrived in Munich on the Saturday in time for the celebration and welcome for Michael at his hotel, went to the concert on the Sunday and came home on the Monday. As it was my first time to travel to see him and I didn't know anyone else who was going I was happy to go on the fan club trip. It meant that I didn't have to worry about finding somewhere to stay or how to get to Munich.

We had seated tickets so we took our time going to the stadium. We took the underground train and joined the crowds heading to the stadium. The atmosphere was amazing, it seemed like the entire city was heading to the concert.

I was at the Munich concert. I did the hotel and ticket package with MJNI UK fanclub. The day before the concert there was a big fan gathering outside the hotel, all the European fanclubs coordinated.
I feel like that exact event is mention in the book A real-life fairy tale Michael Jackson And Me by Talitha Linehan (I might be wrong I haven't read that book in a long time)

i was there too and my bum still hurts from sitting through all those performances.
Same. It was a long day. Some of the performances were good, like Vanessa Mae and Andrea Botchelli but some of them really lost the interest of the crowd. There were some really random performers.

Same. It was a long day. Some of the performances were good, like Vanessa Mae and Andrea Botchelli but some of them really lost the interest of the crowd. There were some really random performers.
Yeah, these are the names the stand out the most to me too. I kinda liked Lord of the dance, but ahem…..

Yeah, these are the names the stand out the most to me too. I kinda liked Lord of the dance, but ahem…..
It wasnt Michael Flatley Lord of The Dance. It was a similar Irish Dance group called Spirit of The Dance. They are different dance company but have a similar style show :)

Back