4th Quincy album

Hot_Street

Proud Member
This is a difficult one.
Let's say Michael and Q didn't go separate ways after Bad, how would Dangerous look like?

Last edited:
Many songs would've been written by Michael himself.
Heal the World
Who Is It
Will You Be There

Last edited:
I think it would've been a little softer in terms of production.....it wouldn't have been hard hitting

Quincy was more aware of the culture in the 90's than some are giving him credit for. Don't forget that he was pushing hip hop onto Michael before Mike went New Jack Swing.

I still think Mike would have pushed for songs that sounded like Janet's song The Knowledge.

Perhaps a 4th Quincy album would gave had a lighter less street vibe than Dangerous but I think it would have been a shorter less personal record

I mean he created the fresh prince sorta in the 90s & that theme song screams Quincy. I really wish mj could've had been on 2300 jackson st or had new jack on the bad album

If Michael and Quincy never separated, there wouldn't have been a Dangerous in the slightest sense as we know it...
If Michael really decided to make another one with Quincy, it would probably have gone into the direction of BAD or Thriller again! So we could say goodbye to the New-Jack-Swing and R&B sound of the album and say hello to probably more Post-Disco and Pop...
I don't think any of the songs we have on Dangerous, would have been used or even created on a 4th Quincy-Michael album.

If Michael and Quincy never separated, there wouldn't have been a Dangerous in the slightest sense as we know it...
If Michael really decided to make another one with Quincy, it would probably have gone into the direction of BAD or Thriller again! So we could say goodbye to the New-Jack-Swing and R&B sound of the album and say hello to probably more Post-Disco and Pop...
I don't think any of the songs we have on Dangerous, would have been used or even created on a 4th Quincy-Michael album.
Nah I ain't the biggest advocate for Q, but if you think they would've made another record like Bad you truly don't know anything about either one of them. Bad was barely a record like Bad, it just turned out that way because of fall throughs in Collab ideas. MJ would've embraced hip hop, Q had already done it before him, to say otherwise is straight ignorant.

I don't agree with this. Working with Q would have lacked only tracks 2 to 6 for sure.

Nah I ain't the biggest advocate for Q, but if you think they would've made another record like Bad you truly don't know anything about either one of them. Bad was barely a record like Bad, it just turned out that way because of fall throughs in Collab ideas. MJ would've embraced hip hop, Q had already done it before him, to say otherwise is straight ignorant.
DIdn't look at it this way... thanks for correcting!
But no need to get personal, mate... We're all playing for the same team here

Back