A Different Kind Of Michael Jackson Movie

babykinsilk05

Proud Member
I know it's the worst part of his life to focus on and most fans would rather NOT dwell on it for too long, but As I read these articles by the few journalist who are able look beyond the media lies and discover the truth about the 93 and 05 cases...I can't help but hope that a brave film director would make a movie exposing the lies the media told about MJ ( in order to make a profit) for all these years. I would love to see a serious film that didn't heavily focus on his professional life (as we all know how that went) but instead just focused on the injustice that was done to MJ for the last 15-20 years of his life in regards to his image and character. Something that showed what one little LIE could do to a person's entire life...something like the film Antonment (however you spell it). I think that is as 'Mainstream' as its gonna get in terms of the way in which the truth about MJ will be exposed to new generations.

I've thought of that myself many times..I strongly believe such a movie will be made sooner or later.
There could also be a book about Michael, and it doesn't even have to use real names. A fiction book recounting Michael's life, trials and torments. A skilled writer could get many truths out there, even without using actual names.

Back