A.I Michael - opinions

TBH, i think it's very right to post his name publicly.. if he copyright claims stuff he should have known that the ones he's claiming will see his name. but i accept the rules of the forum so the name is censored.
I hope others will follow suit.

Some of these AI’s can be decent, I.E. the “Hello Twitter” and the “Eaten Alive” projects. The hardest part is finding someone that has a similar enough cadence to Michael, both inflection wise and tone. Too many of these impersonators do that goaty vibrato or they sing too high and forced with a lot of embellishments on the hiccups and such. Best ones I’ve found are Jeffrey Perez (he’s not spot on but decent enough I’m sure an AI could work efficiently enough) and then an artist I found the other day Everett Sexton Harper, you DEFINITELY hear some MJ influences in his original songs. I asked him if he’d be interested in doing some MJ AI and told him he sounded pretty spot on but he wasn’t interested. Said he didn’t want his career to be dependent on sounding kinda like Mike. Which is more than I can say about some *cough* Malchai *cough*

Last edited:
I wonder what Michael would’ve thought of the idea of using AI to duet with his younger self
Truly feel he would’ve LOVED that idea! Michael was all about embracing technology and futuristic ideas. Surprisingly the young Michael AI seems to be easier to use than the adult version. Much more natural sounding!

Truly feel he would’ve LOVED that idea! Michael was all about embracing technology and futuristic ideas. Surprisingly the young Michael AI seems to be easier to use than the adult version. Much more natural sounding!
I've long said that reclaiming young MJ would be a very interesting idea. Maybe MJ would love it. Maybe not, since there are still plenty of vintage outtakes he could've used. Regardless, it is definitely still easier as you said.

I see absolutely no difference between AI-generated Michael vocals and alleged Jason Malachi vocals on the posthumous Michael album. If the latter is so amoral, so is the former.

It's just like those Britney fans who made such a huuuge stink about Myah Marie's vocals on Britney Jean (background but also some apparent lead vocals) but are now celebrating AI-Britney vocals. Some of them would even buy a full A.I.-generated Britney album...

I see absolutely no difference between AI-generated Michael vocals and alleged Jason Malachi vocals on the posthumous Michael album. If the latter is so amoral, so is the former.
There is a huge difference, namely that they said Jason Malachi was Michael Jackson. Nobody ever said this obviously fake AI is Michael Jackson.

'The Hurt' would be an interesting AI cover. There's probably an MJ version in the vaults somewhere, recorded with Steve Porcaro before it was given to Randy to sing. But that's speculation of course.
That would be interesting yes, the song already sounds somewhat like a predecessor to 'Smooth Criminal' imo

this resembles the hologram debate from a decade ago. it’s interesting how feelings and opinions evolve over the years 🤔
I wonder how fans would feel about Michael’s siblings using his a.i for their future projects?🤔

Back