A.I Michael - opinions

It'd be nice to hear Michael sing Stevie's part in Paul McCartney's "Ebony & Ivory" song

it's definitely on my radar, but iam not sure yet if it sounds any good in the end. :unsure:
tried that one with a similar vocal style to the song "Privacy"

I like how it sounds with the "Privacy" vocal style!

iam getting closer finding the right mix & AI model.
only problem right now are Justin's deep vocal parts ("keep it up .....madonna") like in this snippet at 0:43:
0:43min ongoing is already edited by me but it still sounds shiet. :D

so here's my attempt at doing the song Delilah. if i was able to talk to a michael jackson impersonator, this would prob not sound like jason malachi. its a proof of concept just using Tom Jones's vocals and track, so please take it with a grain of salt as the AI isnt being used on the correct type of voice, so it prob doesnt sound like michael at times.

still, pretty good imo, better then all of the other attempts ive seen.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1061STjbB0wSmu67uxzRHmY5pAATRd_3R/view?usp=share_link
Is this supposed to sound like Michael Jackson?

I have one request:
Diana Ross Upside Down Ft Michael
(vocals used from his live appearance in dianas show)

just a quick test with raspy AI model only (snippet):

gotta combine it with the smoother AI model + live vocals, once i've enough time for that one :D
initially testing with the raspy AI model, because it fails at first. :p

just a quick test with raspy AI model only (snippet):

gotta combine it with the smoother AI model + live vocals, once i've enough time for that one :D
initially testing with the raspy AI model, because it fails at first. :p
Well that raspy model does not really fit, but looking forward to your next attempts

or i could make a fanmade rocker maybe hahahaha
Honestly it could be doable with what we know of it currently; the verses are described to be similar to Morphine and TDCAU but with no coherent lyrics, the chorus is said to be anthemic similar to Queen's We Will Rock You with the final leg of the song including screaming, guitar solo, etc.

If you plan to follow through with that, here's every known description of the song:
"Rocker has a powerful chorus, but MJ blows the mic out by singing too loud/too close to the mic."
"Verse (no lyrics, just aggressively spat mumbles), chorus, verse, chorus, electric guitar bridge, more chorus, key changes up and up, excellent ad libs. VERY aggressive vocals."
""Rocker" has rock elements (guitar)...In the chorus of Rocker (the only part of the song with proper lyrics - aside from the ad libs at the end) MJ sings: "The world is one big melting pot of life CLAP
👏
CLAP
👏
"

"There is also another line wedged in the chorus, but I wasn’t able to decipher the lyrics"
"The verses on Rocker are just MJ spitting out random nonsensical sounds and phrases."
"Not a single proper lyric in any verse of Rocker. Complete nonsensical mumbling."

"Rocker reminds me of Queen's "We Will Rock You" - a really aggressive spitting type of verse vocal with an anthemic chorus."
"Rocker has vocals like They Don’t Care About Us or Morphine. The same aggressive spitting style."

Honestly it could be doable with what we know of it currently; the verses are described to be similar to Morphine and TDCAU but with no coherent lyrics, the chorus is said to be anthemic similar to Queen's We Will Rock You with the final leg of the song including screaming, guitar solo, etc.

If you plan to follow through with that, here's every known description of the song:
"Rocker has a powerful chorus, but MJ blows the mic out by singing too loud/too close to the mic."
"Verse (no lyrics, just aggressively spat mumbles), chorus, verse, chorus, electric guitar bridge, more chorus, key changes up and up, excellent ad libs. VERY aggressive vocals."
""Rocker" has rock elements (guitar)...In the chorus of Rocker (the only part of the song with proper lyrics - aside from the ad libs at the end) MJ sings: "The world is one big melting pot of life CLAP
👏
CLAP
👏
"

"There is also another line wedged in the chorus, but I wasn’t able to decipher the lyrics"
"The verses on Rocker are just MJ spitting out random nonsensical sounds and phrases."
"Not a single proper lyric in any verse of Rocker. Complete nonsensical mumbling."

"Rocker reminds me of Queen's "We Will Rock You" - a really aggressive spitting type of verse vocal with an anthemic chorus."
"Rocker has vocals like They Don’t Care About Us or Morphine. The same aggressive spitting style."
Post this in the unreleased songs thread? Cuz you're absolutely killing my brain cells yapping in this AI thread about it lol

Post this in the unreleased songs thread? Cuz you're absolutely killing my brain cells yapping in this AI thread about it lol
This isn't an unreleased song discussion, I'm just giving the person the descriptions necessary for them to make the song in case they follow through with it. I had no intention to even discuss this further. You're the one making a big deal out of it lol.

This isn't an unreleased song discussion, I'm just giving the person the descriptions necessary for them to make the song in case they follow through with it. I had no intention to even discuss this further. You're the one making a big deal out of it lol.
I'm not making a big deal, it's an absolutely miniature, puny deal. Just please post it in the unreleased songs thread. I can do it myself though

I'm not making a big deal, it's an absolutely miniature, puny deal. Just please post it in the unreleased songs thread. I can do it myself though
Those were posted there many times, I'm sure everyone there is tired of reading it at this point. Again, no need to backseat moderate when I posted it here just a simple guide for ArtificialStudio instead of turning the thread into a song discussion, wikia, or whatever else you think I tried to do.

Those were posted there many times, I'm sure everyone there is tired of reading it at this point. Again, no need to backseat moderate when I posted it here just a simple guide for ArtificialStudio instead of turning the thread into a song discussion, wikia, or whatever else you think I tried to do.
I'm not mad at you dude, I'm literally being funny. I really wanna hear Rocker so I like always talking about it.

4 Minutes with MJ:
- chorus is mainly MJ, with a few Madonna adlibs.
- no Justin
- Intro with MJ
- raspy verses for all the angry voice fans.

Last edited:
Back