A.I Michael - opinions

So a solo version of this little gem, would it be possible by using A.I. and filtering..? I would love to hear it (hint hint) :)

@Beano Wild have you thought about recreating Another Day demo version? Snippet sounded so much better than the Michael release mix.

@Beano Wild have you thought about recreating Another Day demo version? Snippet sounded so much better than the Michael release mix.
I just finished working on it with Storm so i might give it a break before pursuing another mix hahah. def will look into it though.

Reactions: MJ5
Stinky Music Entertainment (SME) took down Bad Attitude :cry:
Now see, that shit pisses me the fuck off! That’s original work and shouldn’t be infringed upon. We really need to push back on the AI laws that are being made up on the spot to accommodate these greedy ass companies

I wish it would all stop. it’s usually a.i or tribute artists that show up in search results these days. what’s worse is that they’re being used to tell a false narrative. the real person and the truth, is being lost. it’s a problem.

Chris Brown has started his 11:11 Tour on June 5 and it includes Michael Jackson voice generated by AI.
I never experienced a Michael Jackson concert and somehow I still dream of a deepfake of it by AI singing, speaking and hologram all together...I would know that it is fake, but somehow, I do not know, when I see this video of the concert crowd and MJ "speaking" I am very sure that i would love this illusion in reality

his stuff sounds like from someone who did some insane AI stuff with MJ but got canceled by $ony.
some not so good AI songs were uploaded on purpose aswell. ;>?!

his stuff sounds like from someone who did some insane AI stuff with MJ but got canceled by $ony.
some not so good AI songs were uploaded on purpose aswell. ;>?!
btw thats not my channel.. there is now several faux fakes out there, lol :D

Back