A.I Michael - opinions

why you all spamming this thread with countless videos? did i miss something?

But...if we throw as many videos as we can at it .....maybe we can kill it ? which artist will take out this impostor ?:devilish::ninja::ROFLMAO:🤩:love:which beano lovingly created o_O :mad: :ninja: :eek::eek: with a couple of my choices - i doubt it will sound exactly to what we all expect....everyone should request so beano has then a catalogue of quality material from which to work with! to take it out !

game over
*runs for the hills- hides*

beano u suck :devilish: 😧 i am supposed to be hosting in my neck of the woods !- and cant relax dammit lol @Beano Wild

Last edited:
@Mister_Jay_Tee :ROFLMAO: Dont worry @kai is angry with me lol rightly so- i will back off boys - iv'e put forward my boys. I'm good.
Patient mode -on. (promise)

I am not angry. It just annoys me when people can't simply post all their links in one post instead of making several posts.. i mean look at how many pages this thread got just cause of your links.

I am not angry. It just annoys me when people can't simply post all their links in one post instead of making several posts.. i mean look at how many pages this thread got just cause of your links.
It's simply not possible sometimes. The formatting breaks after about 5 video links, it gets wonky.

But it is only 1, 1 1/2 pages she added. Song requests are a smart use, thread wise, it's emojis that are the problem.

Lads, I'm only taking suggestions in twitter dms, @beanowild. Only songs that michael had involvement in (writing, duet, bg vocals, choruses, unfinished demos) are things I'll consider doing.

Instead of locking the thread, I'm going to ask what everyone thinks of deepfakes and ai upscaling? I think they are fascinating and both have been used by people like Meta to make 4k versions of videos that actually look decent thanks to the mix of both.

I'm going to ask what everyone thinks of deepfakes and ai upscaling? I think they are fascinating and both have been used by people like Meta to make 4k versions of videos that actually look decent thanks to the mix of both.
So...for me, no visual. no videos....personally only interested in sound.... everybody else?

Last edited:
Lads, I'm only taking suggestions in twitter dms, @beanowild. Only songs that michael had involvement in (writing, duet, bg vocals, choruses, unfinished demos) are things I'll consider doing.

Instead of locking the thread, I'm going to ask what everyone thinks of deepfakes and ai upscaling? I think they are fascinating and both have been used by people like Meta to make 4k versions of videos that actually look decent thanks to the mix of both.
Deepfakes.... Can take or leave it. AI upscaling I actively hate. I will always prefer true remasters, but I can't be too mad.

Deepfakes.... Can take or leave it. AI upscaling I actively hate. I will always prefer true remasters, but I can't be too mad.
A.I Upscaling can be done quite decently sometimes, but 99% of the time it's terrible, Meta's upscales look specially horrible in my opinion.

A.I Upscaling can be done quite decently sometimes, but 99% of the time it's terrible, Meta's upscales look specially horrible in my opinion.
Yeah, that Rafael guy has some even sillier looking stuff. I did like his work on MTV 95 though. But that didn't take as much.

Really? His Wembley shows are insane imo, the mix of colour correction and deep fakes look so good.

Deepfaking is cool. Someone used it to improve the MJ hologram. A youtuber got hired by disney because of his star wars deepfake.
Ai upscaling is nice when used properly. As far as I know it works better with digital footage.

I think you all might find this VERY interesting, whether a fan of ai or not - restoring low quality leaks to HQ!
Stuff like this is something I'm interested in. Been loving the uses of AI when it comes to separating, restoring audio. Beatles Revolver Reissue and Get Back are recent examples. Would be awesome to get a hold of the tech used for that, lol!

Back