A.I Michael - opinions

You, requesting the song again and again doesn't make it faster.
Also, instead of getting that attitude because some people don't follow your requests, you could just get up and train your own A.I model.
It's really a lot of work and you comments seem far from appreciative.
Nothing against you personal, tho.
a attitude??? Lol u think i have an attitude through text? Not worth my energy & if i knew how to do it i would. Idk how much work is put into it but to each is own. It's not that serious

a attitude??? Lol u think i have an attitude through text? Not worth my energy & if i knew how to do it i would. Idk how much work is put into it but to each is own. It's not that serious

Yes i think that.

Tried this with Rockwell's vocals and it just sounds like MJ trying his best to sound like Rockwell. This technology only works well if you have an impersonator who can sing it in Michael's style...
I actually think that sounds more like how MJ would have done it lol.

It's not hard, but somehow no ones wants to share the MJ model they use.
Guess they want their 15 minutes of fame until someone else releases one.
It's more about fearing that people will use the models to create fake songs and claim as if they're real leaks than attention seeking tbh.

Still, eventually someone will release a model.
Why not share it with some fans who actually want to create something nice with it.

I got a Kanye model, know how it works.

It's more about fearing that people will use the models to create fake songs and claim as if they're real leaks than attention seeking tbh.
....tf...aren't they doing that right now!??? & yeah they aren't claiming them to be new but after all of this a.i crap...I dont think I'll ever trust a new mj album release. Nothing about the new/unreleased stuff even excites me anymore because of all this manipulation. The entire mj community was on fire in 2010 when the Michael album come out & look at the community now (including myself) wanting & requesting fake songs for our own self imagination. None of this I right & I feel really bad about this all! I DONT CARE WHAT NOBODY SAYS....THIS IS WRONG! I'm so afraid of the future. If fans can redo songs, 4k videos & etc....there's no telling what the upper power can actually do to mislead us. They're will be future fans & when they go to youtube & see all the (old) a.i edits...they will think it's mj & to me that is just sick!! So I retrack all the a.i requests I wanted. If mj didn't record it then...I dont wanna hear it. I almost feel guilty for listening to manipulation once again.

Smh this community is so toxic.
Take me back to 2007 when everything was good here!

....tf...aren't they doing that right now!??? & yeah they aren't claiming them to be new but after all of this a.i crap...I dont think I'll ever trust a new mj album release. Nothing about the new/unreleased stuff even excites me anymore because of all this manipulation. The entire mj community was on fire in 2010 when the Michael album come out & look at the community now (including myself) wanting & requesting fake songs for our own self imagination. None of this I right & I feel really bad about this all! I DONT CARE WHAT NOBODY SAYS....THIS IS WRONG! I'm so afraid of the future. If fans can redo songs, 4k videos & etc....there's no telling what the upper power can actually do to mislead us. They're will be future fans & when they go to youtube & see all the (old) a.i edits...they will think it's mj & to me that is just sick!! So I retrack all the a.i requests I wanted. If mj didn't record it then...I dont wanna hear it. I almost feel guilty for listening to manipulation once again.

Dude, two secs ago you were begging Kai and Beano for a Why mix lmao

Dude, two secs ago you were begging Kai and Beano for a Why mix lmao
I don't beg nobody for sh!t! & apparently you didn't read what I said because I CLEARLY included myself. Reading can be very fundamental! You missed the entire point. Smh TOXIC COMMUNITY!

2007? Dude, you joined in 2017 :LOL:

2007? Dude, you joined in 2017 :LOL:

The dates on the profiles are wrong..
Mine says 2011 but I was here since 2005 or 6..

That’s because the forum moved to a different server in 2011 I think

edit: i just notice its correct.. joined 2007 :D

Last edited:
Back