A Little Bit About Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: a little bit about me

Please can someone explain to me why people see me as this...good, perfect girl who doesn't know how to relate to real people and their feelings...? Please i'm all ears.

:shutup::mat:

PPL think im perfect but far from it especially with my depression iom going through they dont understand and quite frankly neither do i

[QUOTE Okay, 8701 girl, i do need to get reading twilight perhaps..][/QUOTE]'

yes you di its awesome!

8701 girl, wow...! thank you for the team , steam, Jacob pictures! :love::kiss: Yes, he is one of the werewolf clan and he is quite hot let me tell you...

By the way, thank you for answering my rather challenging to face question. Yeah, i don't like being judged, at all. BUT, then ...i did stop to do some pondering, and i think we are ALL sort of guilty of it without being intentional or aware... *feels guilty* :gross::no::blush:

So, you say the Twilight saga is awesome eh? Hmm...okay then, i'll try to get a hold of a copy. I have seen movie clips on youtube there is also renting the movie.
I've manage to see Brahm Stoker's "Dracula". There are so many versions to it film wise.

Soo...I am fantasizing... Remember when i said that i wore a beautiful,mysterious black lacy mask to a Halloween party? Yeah... so i'm fantasizing. Hmm...i wonder what it would be like to be in a vampire romance story...? You know, i would just love to be the girl of a vampire named...Lestate. He would have...long hair...and would be from... England.

Let's act out that fantasy, shall we?

Okay, so our scene takes place and is inspired off of Brahm Stoker's Dracula. Starring Gary Oldman and Wynona Ryder. The plot is this, Dracual has summoned all his evil forces to become a young handsome human form. This is because, one night the love of his life Willa Mina Murry caught sight of him as a huge monster man bat and he was right in the middle of feeding on Lucy Westerna right on top of a tombstone, (the type you can easily lay on). To his horror he looked up at Mina and whispered to himself “No...Don't see me, like this.”

(i'll be right back. I'll continue in a few minutes) (i've continued the rest in thread # 39)

Last edited:
miss rose;4267294 said:
Soo...I am fantasizing... Remember when i said that i wore a beautiful,mysterious black lacy mask to a Halloween party? Yeah... so i'm fantasizing. Hmm...i wonder what it would be like to be in a vampire romance story...? You know, i would just love to be the girl of a vampire named...Lestate. He would have...long hair...and would be from... England.

Let's act out that fantasy, shall we?

Okay, so our scene takes place and is inspired off of Brahm Stoker's Dracula. Starring Gary Oldman and Wynona Ryder. The plot is this, Dracual has summoned all his evil forces to become a young handsome human form. This is because, one night the love of his life Willa Mina Murry caught sight of him as a huge monster man bat and he was right in the middle of feeding on Lucy Westerna right onto of a tombstone, (the type you can easily lay on). To his horror he looked up at Mina and whispered to himself “No...Don't see me, like this.”

(i'll be right back. I'll continue in a few minutes)

You have vision of fantasies? So have I, I have them into drawings, when ever I had like a million visions I have to draw them and shown it. I always escape in my own fantasy, because reality sux I always say. And if you're interested check out my work on deviantArt.

https://www.deviantart.com/prince-of-pop

Wow... you do huh? :) Well, yeah me too. I am such a kindered spirit Pop lol. You have nooo idea...hehe. Okay! yeah i'll definitely check that out! Your website i mean...

Last edited:
The present, we now find ourselves in the city of London. The year is 1897, a young handsome gentlemen walks the streets of normal men and women, dressed to the nine in a silver grey suit, and high top hat, wearing fashionable sun shades and a smart walking stick to finish the look. He goes by the name of Dracula, no, Lestate. As he passes everybody, he finally catches sight of her, there in the distance just right across the street from him, Willa Mina Murry. His heart stops in his chest, he gazes at her longingly...as he whispers “See me...see me, now.”

clears throat you know something? I want to play Willa Mina Murry (switches places with Wynona Ryder, puts on her lovely pale green dress and hat). The sexy British man with the long hair can be Lestate.

Lestate crosses the street. He purchases a newspaper from a boy. He pretends to read it, just to seem normal, while he fondly analyses the girl of his heart. She is in the shop. She finally steps out. Lestate is quick and clever, he makes haste and makes his way to her. He pretends to bump into her, causing the bottle that she purchased to drop. But his vampire reflexes are quick, knowing this would impress her, he catches it. In shock and admiration, she say under her breath “Oh, my...!”
Our scene and dialogue now begins:

Lestate: “I beg your pardon miss. You'll forgive my interference, I...am new here to your city *chuckles* and i do not know my way around here. (clever dude hangs on to the girl's bottle) As a beautiful lady, perhaps you can tell me where the...”

Mina: (more clever) She interrupts him, knowing that he is trying to pick her up. “If you need to know your way around the city, you may purchase a street atlas for six pence. Good day. (takes her bottle from out of his hand)

Lestate: But, he stops her, by sort of calling out “I have offended you.”

Mina: She turns and pauses with that 'Oh you didn't offend me, i just ain't interested' look on her face.

Lestate: Working his charm. “I am only looking for the cinematographic. It's said to be a wonder of the world.”

Mina: Not buying it. “If you seek cutler, visit a museum. London is filled with them. Excuse me.” Turns and walks off.

( 1 minute goes by. Mina has walked only a few paces away from her former spot where she met Lestate. All of a sudden, she bumps into the darn man again. What the...! How did he...? One minute he's over there and now he...)

Lestate: “A beautiful lady such as yourself, should not be walking the streets with out a gentlemen by her side.”

Mina: Appalled at his forwardness. “Excuse me! Do i know you , sir! Are you acquainted with my husband?! Shall i call the POLICE!!!?”

Lestate: ....
“....Husband. Forgive me, I shall bother you...no more.” Bows most cordially to her. Walks off.

(Mina cannot help but sense his, unearthly seductive energy. All of a sudden, she finds herself impassioned by him. She is desperate to be with him.)

Mina: She quickly halts him by calling out “Sir...!” (he turns to look at her) She says “It is i who has been rude. (in a more gentle apologetic tone) If you're looking for the cinematographic...”

Lestate: Comforts her “Please...(walks up to her) Allow me to introduce myself. I am prince Lestate.” Doesn't want her to know he the prince of vampires.

Mina: “OH...! A prince...! Well, i wasn't quite expecting...”

Lestate: Interrupts “Please...i am YOUR servant...”

Mina: Thinks to herself. 'wow...okay, this guy is my servant...?? ' Feeling most utterly flattered by this, she introduces herself “Willa Mina Murry...”

Lestate: Bows cordially, takes her hand, kisses it “I am honored madam Mina...”

Mina: Can feel herself getting hot under her "1800's dress collar". She pats her hair in a blushing sort of way then says. "This way to the cinematograph."

Mina leads the way to the cinematograpgh and Lestate follows.

The End :laughing:

Last edited:

Wow... you do huh? :) Well, yeah me too. I am such a kindered spirit Pop lol. You have nooo idea...hehe. Okay! yeah i'll definitely check that out! Your website i mean...

I always have fantasies since I'm autistic, even my visions would pop up if I'm in my comfort zone like I'm on the couch or on my bed. My fantasies included my own OCs, Loud House, random anime, etc. I would often use them to draw and save most of them for later.

Oh pretty neat. So you're artistic then? Do you focus in on that a lot? Because i hear that people with Autism tend to focus in on something special that they like.

Cool...i saw your drawings are those...yours?

Sorry about the join the dialogue thing.

Cool...i saw your drawings are those...yours?

Sorry about the join the dialogue thing.

What about the dialogue thing? Yep. Those are my work.

Sorry, Pop, i got caught up in the middle of something stressful and negative while trying to answer you. If my message seem short and unconnective i apologize. Those are impressive drawings... truly.

Last edited:

By the way, pop are your fantasy's good or bad? Do they trouble you a lot? :eek:

Oh pretty neat. So you're artistic then? Do you focus in on that a lot? Because i hear that people with Autism tend to focus in on something special that they like.

True, I've been drawing a long time. My dream is to be an artist and I'm glad I became one, I sometimes procrastinate and although I try to focus on one porject, but there are some many projects in my head and there are few I haven't done and things to plan out.

Sorry, Pop, i got caught up in the middle of something stressful and negative while trying to answer you. If my message seem short and unconnective i apologize. Those are impressive drawings... truly.

Thank you and there's no need to apologize.

So, yeah i'm artists to you know. I can draw

i can do a bit of everything, act, draw, and of cores make up, massages from esthetics, i have a sense of fashion and i like to write.

So, you sound interesting wow. You love being an artist and you have many projects. So do only draw, or do you love to act?

So, you sound interesting wow. You love being an artist and you have many projects. So do only draw, or do you love to act?

I do draw and of course I can act too, I take art class 4 times and take drama class in high school. I can even voice act for my own entertainment, I memorized almost every animation and films almost countless times that I can do voices.

wow, LOL that is so cool. That is neat, you can do anime voices lol. So is Michael Jackson very inspiring to you? You seem to be a very HUGE fan?

wow, LOL that is so cool. That is neat, you can do anime voices lol. So is Michael Jackson very inspiring to you? You seem to be a very HUGE fan?

Of course I can, I used to do a lot of Pokemon voice, I can do Michael's voice too. All true, been his fan since early 2003.

i changed thread # 39. It's very fun and interesting. READ it.

I made more changes as you all probably saw. Keep looking for more additions. i'm only going to make a few more, not much.

Last edited:

So, while you guys are entertaining yourselves with thread # 39, i will tell you a bit more about myself. Okay...who here loves Turner Classic Movies...?! :love: OH! I know I do! But, here's the thing, i like Black and White films...

Some of you are probably like "Oh, yeah, i just love black and white!" I know, right? There is something about it that is just...unique. Here is a list of what is irreplaceable about black and white:

- the way it can have hypnotic moments of silence in the movie.

- the way it captures a very deep, mysterious, emotional, complexed plot. Especially murder or horror.

-the way it can show shadows and profiles of a person so hauntingly and brilliantly...

- the way those old stripes show up on an old film and makes it look like a brilliant antique of a film and the way you can hear muffled sounds of the film ribbons that are now a bit worn after being played over again.

- it's so relaxing, soothing and psychologically engaging...

Let me know your thoughts

:rogerfriedman:

You sure have taste in films, especially the old school black and white films.

black and white movies are cool

The Lava

once upon a time there was a tiny little lava...
it was pale peach in color, but it felt meaningless,
self concieous and worthless, alone and afraid...
Then one day, while the lava was crawling on a beautiful big,
yellow flower, along came a pretty black cat.
It saw the lava on top of the flower. 'Hello' said the cat to the tiny lava.
'greetings' said the lava to the cat. 'What are you doing all by yourself on this fine day?' the cat asked.
The lava frowned and looked down. Then it answered 'I have no body to play with.' 'Well, would you like to play with me?' asked the cat.
'Why would you want to play with me?' asked the lava. 'Oh dear, well, what a question to ask. Why wouldn't i want to play with you?'
'Well, for one thing i am tiny. Plus i am slimy and ugly.' 'Ah! Nonsense. ' the cat said. The cat continues 'you are tiny, soft and you make this earth nice place to live in.' The lava's heart lit up as it asked ' Really?' ' Of cores. Would you like to be friends?'
The lava replies. 'Sure' And so begins the friendship of a lava...and a cat...

The end

cat: So, what is your name?
Lava: I can't tell you my name, but it starts with a T and it means thunder. I am
someone's spirit animal.
cat: I am some one's spirit animal too.
Lava: would you like to know a secret?
Cat: What?
Lava: I like your eyes.
Cat: Would you like to know a secret? I like your eyes and your mouth.

Lava: Awe, really?
Cat: Yeah.

Last edited:

Alright , so, I am in love with these eras in human history... I love the 1920's 30's and i suppose the 40's. I was introduced to these eras by "King Kong" the movie. I fell madly in love with the story line and the details of it. Kong and Anne are a weird couple whose story is built around the 1930's. Due to this, i became deeply interested in learning more about the 30's. In time, i got to know the 20's and discovered that it's a rather interesting version of the 30's. The 20's is very distinguished, haunting, rather sensual and a stroke of genius... The 1920's and 30's are both sexy and mysterious time periods. I say this because they have a great sense of fashion, they know how to charm and seduce and it was a time to show off ones vivaciousness, wit or cleverness. The men and women seem to be very in charge, in control of their self esteem, ambitions and social charm and dress. I am so weak and sappy for that... (one of the reasons why i like black and white film);)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back