A new mj documetary coming

8701girl

Proud Member
Country
Australia
John branca has just made claims that the there is a new mj documentray coming call ''king of style ''

John branca has just made claims that the there is a new mj documentray coming call ''king of style ''
WTF.... WHERE IS THE THRILLER 40 DOC....ISTG I CAN'T WAIT TIL JOHN & JOHN ARE GONE

According to Branca in 2 month

there you've got a problem. I bet you'll see Branca in the t40 doc more you can imagine 🤣
Somebody tell Branca to release a Victory tour concert in a premium boxset along with the T40 documentary😩

I h8 this guy so much...its hard for me to even watch that round-table thing. In my eyes....when I see branca...I see pure evil!! MICHAEL FIRED HIM FOR A REASON!!!!!

I take a scar every time I cry,
'cause it ain't my style, no, it ain't my style.

I think michael did fire branca one time before

Because it's not true, or quite that simple and clear why. They seemed to have amicably parted multiple times, MJ and Branca both.
No, he was terminated - here's the letter from 2003 to prove it:

However, I have a suspicion he was brought back after finding out Dieter Weisner had stole 1mil from MJ

Branca is listed for T25, Essential, quite a few post 2003-pre2009 projects. It's all a bit crazy, and one for another thread really.

Worth reading up on the Interfor Report if you haven't already.

And finally, here's some more concrete sources - Branca's injunction in 05/06 effectively caused MJ to lose Neverland:

Branca served as Jackson's lawyer on and off for 29 years. Sources connected to Branca freely admit Jackson fired the lawyer in 1990, but rehired him 3 years later. We're also told Branca quit Michael in 2006 because Jackson insisted on hiring "advisors" Branca believed would do great harm to MJ.

Branca served as Jackson's lawyer on and off for 29 years. Sources connected to Branca freely admit Jackson fired the lawyer in 1990, but rehired him 3 years later. We're also told Branca quit Michael in 2006 because Jackson insisted on hiring "advisors" Branca believed would do great harm to MJ.

Does this look like Branca quitting in 2006 lol:
1-3.jpg

However, I have a suspicion he was brought back after finding out Dieter Weisner had stole 1mil from MJ
really? I thought he was a friend.

Last edited:
Back