ACTION REQUIRED: Bashir and Dimond…More Deception (multiple stories)

windy09

Proud Member
Dear MJJC Family,

In light of the multiple stories that appearing all over the news and internet; we have combined three stories in this communication for sake of not inundating your email inbox. Please refer to the stories below that have come to our attention and respond as appropriate. Please note specifically in Story #3; there is reference that the same fans are commenting over and over again. This is why it is so very IMPORTANT that as many people as possible comment on these stories. If you know anyone that you think will want to address this, please let them know. Thank you.

We sincerely appreciate your efforts to help defend, protect, preserve and honor Michael’s legacy. We also appreciate your willingness to make that change in your own lives and for humanity.

Our Best,
MJJC Legacy Project Media Advocacy Team
Kim (windy09)
Maria (Maria MJ)
Deborah (DeborahFfrench)

================================================== ===================
(STORY #1)

WHO: Martin Bashir

WHERE: Huffington Post highlights Martin Bashir's appearance on the Today Show where he critiqued the Murdoch scandal. Many of the comments are supportive of Bashir's stance on Murdoch's empire using unscrupulous means to reach an end. Sound familiar?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/<wbr>&#8203;2011/07/14/martin-<wbr>bashir-ruper&#8203;t-murd_n_<wbr>898462.html

WHEN: WE NEED TO RESPOND NOW! We need to inform the unsuspecting public of Mr. Bashir's deceptive ways.

HOW: Let's comment on the Huffington Post article and provide some factual material for the reading audience.

NOTE: Please visit www.mjtruthnow.com, and sign up for the newsletter.

IMPORTANT: The following link highlights some of Bashir's unethical behavior that can be used in our commentaries:

http://mjtruthnow.com/2011/02/<wbr>&#8203;addressing-bashirs-<wbr>unethical-b&#8203;ehavior/

(STORY #2)

Please see the sample comment below about "Bashir's deceptive ways." Credible links, of course, to corroborate these items would be ideal. In addition please find a scenario after the comment, envisioning what is happening to the comments we leave at Diane Dimond's articles--they are in many instances disappearing when they are negative.

SAMPLE COMMENT ABOUT BASHIR: What? What?! You talking about Martin Bashir who in April 2003 was censured by the British Broadcasting Standards Commission for misleading the father of a runaway teenager to secure an interview?

Or the Martin Bashir who forged bank statements that indicated payments by newspapers to shadowy offshore companies? Bashir told Princess Diana she was under surveillance and in danger. Diana fell for it. She believed someone was being paid to bump her off. Diana's friends confirmed she was doing the interview because she was terrified of the implications of those bank statements. She genuinely thought her life was in danger.

Or the Martin Bashir who ingratiated himself with Michael Jackson, only to maliciously edit eight months of film footage, thus requiring Mr. Jackson to produce a rebuttal documentary. Anyone viewing these documentaries side-by-side can see that Bashir is every bit as dangerously duplicitous as Rupert Murdoch's henchmen ever were.

http://bashir-goldston.webs.<wbr>com/clickforthetruth.htm

Martin Bashir is nothing more than a slimy, calculating, callous bully. He's cut from the same cloth as Murdoch.

(STORY #3)

IN OTHER NEWS, DIANE DIMOND has been busy purging her columns of any derogatory statements made by commentators.

DD: Hello, Tina [Tina Brown, Editor, The Daily Beast]? Diane here. Waaah...the `crazy Michael Jackson fans' have been out in force. They've commented negatively about me on all my columns. Please don't let them get away with it. Purge all comments and let my opinion stand unchallenged.

TB: That bad, Diane?

DD: Oh, yeah. They've galvanized to try to ruin my career. I see the same comments by the same people over and over.

TB: Don't worry, Diane, I've got your back. I'll ask Tech Support to purge all your columns of all comments. How's that?

DD: Thanks, Tina. `Preciate it.

Guys if they are purging the comments, is it feasible to continue to put comments there? It would be good if we could air her comments about the tech staff in public so people see what is going on as well.

So Diane is feeling the heat? Good her behind needs to rot for what she did to MJ

Back